test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UPDATE] Rare Instance Chest Rewards Temporarily Unavailable

Comments

• aelfgarmtaelfgarmt Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I thought something was off! A lot of reroll tokens gone. Seriously Arc, how could you have messed this up?
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User

I thought chris whiteside wanted to improve the communication between the devs and the players and not make it worse.

Oh, but this is improved communication. They told us instead of waiting for players to question it for months on end before giving a response.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • thenoob#5443 thenoob Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    So they have been told by players they messed up loots and made up this story :)
  • chompy22chompy22 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    This is really HAMSTER. I rerolled a lot of chests yesterday. This info should have been put out immediately and in a system wide message. This is not good customer relations.
  • dazdranagon88#4986 dazdranagon88 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    В пустую потрачены сотни жетонов смены наград, как на счет компенсации)
  • xroma#7273 xroma Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @"dazdranagon88#4986" said:
    > В пустую потрачены сотни жетонов смены наград, как на счет компенсации)
    ru
    // всем протетстующим бан на сутки, остальных просят держаться..
    en
    //all protectuon ban for a day, others please keep..
  • hanzohasashi#5461 hanzohasashi Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Im absolutely shocked....for real.....this is far beyond from what ive expected...i dont know how many many many Reroll tokens guildmates and me spent the last days for getting some legendary shards lol..........nah lost the words.....
  • asmodeusv#6495 asmodeusv Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I just spent more then 1.5KK AD why u made it i am ShoCKED!!!!
  • noworries#8859 noworries Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 651 Cryptic Developer
    joe7777 said:

So does this mean no collars from chests until this is resolved?

Collars, regular high end equipment such as from ToMM, Zariel, etc, and most rewards that you're used to seeing from end chests are NOT part of that system and they all continue to drop as normal.

The system we're referring to is the one that had old items such as old companions, old mounts, old low level artifact equipment and had a very rare chance of dropping in end chests.

We are working on getting the specific information of that system up right now.

• friartukfriartuk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11478743-dungeon-premium-drops

but it is not clear in the announcement whether or not these improved drop tables are actually live yet!?
  • devangusodevanguso Member Posts: 1 New User
    Is it live?
  • noworries#8859 noworries Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 651 Cryptic Developer
    The new system is not turned on yet, we wanted to get the blog up so people go better understand what system is off and what it does and does not affect. The system is continuing to be tested as I write this and we should have a time frame update later today.
  • deaththaed#4569 deaththaed Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Only Old mounts and old comps...so basicly all that were possible to drop Got turned off. But gladly all other loot is still there, we can still get all that nice opals and peridots so stop complaining guys everything is fine...

thank you for helping us understand what Kind of loot is enabled and wich is not affected..
  • depaminadepamina Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Will you at least add more companions to zen store?
    Somebody above made a good point about the companions. It'll take forever to get those you need since you won't be able to buy them from other players.
    However in my opinion that change is long awaited and I'm glad that is going to be reworked. I hope you will look close to the AH and situation on the server and react accordingly to improve the situation. (more companions in Zen store as 1st step)
  • Lmao . Wasted lots of rerolls as well . Also , weren’t we supposed to get a free collar or something ? I haven’t seen one mount collar or anything to do with a mount since last weeks patch . Shards of power are also scarce . I need how many to upgrade the non existent collars ? Gonna take a year ... smh
    Game is getting ridiculous
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

Lmao . Wasted lots of rerolls as well . Also , weren’t we supposed to get a free collar or something ? I haven’t seen one mount collar or anything to do with a mount since last weeks patch . Shards of power are also scarce . I need how many to upgrade the non existent collars ? Gonna take a year ... smh

Game is getting ridiculous

the shards might drop more profusely in new content we haven't seen yet
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User

joe7777 said:

So does this mean no collars from chests until this is resolved?

Collars, regular high end equipment such as from ToMM, Zariel, etc, and most rewards that you're used to seeing from end chests are NOT part of that system and they all continue to drop as normal.

The system we're referring to is the one that had old items such as old companions, old mounts, old low level artifact equipment and had a very rare chance of dropping in end chests.

We are working on getting the specific information of that system up right now.

What metrics were gained from blocking the regular drops before the new system is in place?
  • @noworries#8859 *All of the premium items that drop are bound to account with the exception of the Legendary Account Wide Mounts which are unbound.

Will rare mounts and companions now be bound account? I found it interesting that legendary mounts were free to trade, but why not the others?
  • forumaccount#7167 forumaccount Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Having almost everything bound to account is pretty stupid. How are we supposed to get a specific companion if we can't buy it from the auction house? Are we supposed to run dungeons a thousand times just to get one specific companion?