test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] Redeemed Citadel Part 1 Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report any issues with Part/Milestone I of Redeemed Citadel on PS4. Please only report issues directly related to the latest content release so we can better identify and investigate.

Comments

• joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    Not too big a deal I guess, but you cannot look through the leaderboard for The Redeemed Citadel via L2 and R2.
  • slohcin13#7963 slohcin13 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    The circle for the mission to kill devils was in the wrong area for me (it was in the Scab). Credit was still given for killing devils as expected.

Also, I think I might have been getting double credit for killing spined devils earlier, in the missions to kill specifically Spined Devils. Could be mistaken, but thought I only saw one SD and got credit for two.
  • xcessiveforce40xcessiveforce40 Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    Dear Dev Team, The Dungeon Loot tables are very off. How do i come to this conclusion? My wife and I play daily. Last week we clocked 20 dungeons each including trials. So between us that's 40. Not one mount (even green), not one companion (even green). Please do not say this is why we are revamping dungeon loot. Something with the redeemed Citadel patch messed the Dungeon chests up. Yes i understand collars are possible but this should NOT be at the cost of companions and mounts. Thank you for your time, Steven (XcessiveForce), Rank 12vip, Ps4.
    Founder: Xcessiveforce GF, Xcessiveheals DC, XcessiveRange HR, XcessiveArcana CW, XcessiveStab TR
  • caelia#3631 caelia Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    Blue screening everytime to go back to the citadel..... EVERY TIME!
  • moochristen#3182 moochristen Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    If you're close to holding 20k Zariel favor and complete a weekly challenge like hardcore, it gives zero favor and also checks it off that you've completed instead of giving favor up to 20k.

Example: Friend had 1940 ZF, completed hardcore dungeon, received 0 ZF instead of 60 and dungeon marked as completed so no further opportunity to gain that 1200 ZF.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User

If you're close to holding 20k Zariel favor and complete a weekly challenge like hardcore, it gives zero favor and also checks it off that you've completed instead of giving favor up to 20k.

Example: Friend had 1940 ZF, completed hardcore dungeon, received 0 ZF instead of 60 and dungeon marked as completed so no further opportunity to gain that 1200 ZF.

I assume your friend had 19940 ZF.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • stilway#9327 stilway Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I'm having an issue where my progess on the Zariel Favors are stuck at 20,500. I completed one more zariel missions just to be sure and didn't get the 120 zf for completing it. I can't progress at all in getting the 3rd and 4th prize. Anyone else having this issue on PS4?
    edited September 2020

I'm having an issue where my progess on the Zariel Favors are stuck at 20,500. I completed one more zariel missions just to be sure and didn't get the 120 zf for completing it. I can't progress at all in getting the 3rd and 4th prize. Anyone else having this issue on PS4?

How much ZF do you have in 'storage'? i.e. the ZF number in the bottom of the page. The cap of the storage of ZF is 20K. If that number reaches 20K, you cannot add more until after you buy stuff to lower that number.

If you have not, you should buy the 10K AD everyday and the P-ward pack every week.

That means for you to reach 28K, you must spend at least 8K of ZF.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • nemidesnemides Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Where i can find my reforger blessing for finishing first milestone? Why i cannot pick up items from the bottom line?
    edited October 2020
    nemides said:

Where i can find my reforger blessing for finishing first milestone? Why i cannot pick up items from the bottom line?

1. It is Zen store purchase. I believe you only have 2 more days to buy it before it is gone.
    2. Buying reforger blessing does NOT finish off your milestone 1. It will give you more time to finish it.
    3. It is NOT a buyout.
    4. You cannot pick up your bottom line of reward because you did not buy Reforger Blessing from Zen store.
    > @plasticbat said:
    > (Quote)
    > 1. It is Zen store purchase. I believe you only have 2 more days to buy it before it is gone.
    > 2. Buying reforger blessing does NOT finish off your milestone 1. It will give you more time to finish it.
    > 3. It is NOT a buyout.
    > 4. You cannot pick up your bottom line of reward because you did not buy Reforger Blessing from Zen store.

Im already finished milestone and I got reforger blessing from the last box, but i cant find this item
    Also i cant collect items from the bottom line for finishing milestone.
    edited October 2020
    nemides said:

> @plasticbat said:

> (Quote)

> 1. It is Zen store purchase. I believe you only have 2 more days to buy it before it is gone.

> 2. Buying reforger blessing does NOT finish off your milestone 1. It will give you more time to finish it.

> 3. It is NOT a buyout.

> 4. You cannot pick up your bottom line of reward because you did not buy Reforger Blessing from Zen store.

Im already finished milestone and I got reforger blessing from the last box, but i cant find this item

What do you mean got reforger blessing from the last box? The Reforger Blessing is from Zen store only. The last box from the top line gave you AD only.
    Without buying the Reforger's blessing from Zen store, you will NOT get the stuff from the bottom.
    From the last box i got (shield looklike item for something) and AD
    nemides said:

From the last box i got (shield looklike item for something) and AD

No idea what that shield looklike item is. What does the tooltip say? Whatever it is, it is not Reforger's Blessing.
    > @plasticbat said:
    > (Quote)
    > No idea what that shield looklike item is. What does the tooltip say? Whatever it is, it is not Reforger's Blessing.

Ok thx for help
    Congratulations for deceiving people during the event. I have reforger blessing and locks everywhere. Where does the logic make sense here? LET ME SOME DEV ANSWER OR NITOCRIS
    Throughout the event, they wrote that reforger blessing must be purchased or earned for completing the milestone
    edited October 2020
    nemides said:

Throughout the event, they wrote that reforger blessing must be purchased or earned for completing the milestone

May be PS4 is different. I read the in game descriptions in PC and I did not see anywhere saying Reforger Blessing can be earned. I actually read that many times to make sure it cannot be earned.