test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox servers cannot connect today

wickedwar1ock#4166 wickedwar1ock Member Posts: 77 Arc User
edited September 2020 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Me and some of my friends are unable to connect to the game, when we do log in we are getting server not responding and then disconnected. I even got a error message that I have never seen before tried to get picture of it but disappeared before I could. The error message looked more like a IP address code error. I have checked my NAT type which is open, closed game tried again, hard reset my XBOX, nothing seems to work. I don't know if it is just a issue along east coast or what. but a few in Florida that I know are experiencing this issue. This issue just started to happen for me this morning 9-17-2020. I have even tried toons I have that are in other zones besides Avernus and still have the issues
Wicked War1ock
Post edited by wickedwar1ock#4166 on

Comments

• wickedwar1ock#4166 wickedwar1ock Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    update. 24 hours later still cannot connect or stay connected, have called internet and told no issues, xbox live is basically saying the same thing on their end that it has to be on the games end, I have done a traceroute that shows timed out on 9 and 10 and other things. I have put in a support ticket about it with a copy of the traceroute
    Wicked War1ock
  • brandobear#8468 brandobear Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @"wickedwar1ock#4166" said:
    > update. 24 hours later still cannot connect or stay connected, have called internet and told no issues, xbox live is basically saying the same thing on their end that it has to be on the games end, I have done a traceroute that shows timed out on 9 and 10 and other things. I have put in a support ticket about it with a copy of the traceroute

—hey, I’m also having the same issue. How do I submit a ticket to get help for it? It’s been doing the same thing to me for 2 days.
  • clintoris#2413 clintoris Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I’m having the same exact issue. IF I get to the character screen, I login, and I immediately get a “server not responding” message and it crashes.
    edited September 2020
    click on this link to submit a ticket. https://support.arcgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new brandobear, clintoris
    Wicked War1ock
  • I'm also getting this issue it started intermittently but it's been horrendous tonight. I know it's not my ISP as I can log into other online games and play with no issues whatsoever. It's only Neverwinter it's happening in.
  • keysari123keysari123 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    It must be another Florida scandal because I live in central Fla. And I am having the same issues. 6 days without playing pretty much kill our chances to get the Zariels reward! All I am having now is neverwinter withdrawals! It will be really nice if the game will reward us for the loss time! 6 years playing and I never experience this server rejection.
    Yep same here, I am a day 1 player and have never had this issue before. It needs to get fixed. When I ping cryptic studios server I keep getting a loss % of either 25, 50, 75, or 100. I have yet to get a 0% loss so tells me a error somewhere with their servers. Many are hoping with todays Maintenance that the issue is fixed.
    Wicked War1ock
  • lilfred#3806 lilfred Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I'm in central FL and even after the maintenance im still getting DC every time I try and log in.
    Yep same here and since maintenance it seems to be worse than what it was before. 99% of the time I cannot even make it to the Character select screen.
    Wicked War1ock
    I submitted a ticket they responded. Wanted to know what ISP I was using and if I was in the US. It won't let me get pass character selection now.
    yep same issues in game with me, let me guess you have Spectrum internet...
    Wicked War1ock
    Yup lol
  • keysari123keysari123 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    So all we know by now is that this is only affecting the neverwinter game to players living in central Florida that have spectrum.