test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Augment pet missing

deanski07deanski07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
This has been like the fourth time in the last month that i find i am dying during a fight way more than is usual only to discover that it is because my Bulette augment pet was no longer summoned. Has this happened to anyone else? I cant recall this has ever happened to me before with an augment pet and i am wondering why this is suddenly happening? This is happening while fighting normal stuff in Avernus,not in dungeons or anything.

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    It happens when you change instances or enter queued content while in the car.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Yes it happens, its the car - even tho I already know that is a thing I somehow for the life of me am not able to check and resummon the comp before I enter a Q.
    So rest assured that it took me half an elevator to figure out why I hit like a wet noodle (even more than usual).
    - bye bye -
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Before I do any queue'd content I ALWAYS check myself before I wreck myself. A 2 second look at your stats will quickly tell you if something is wrong! Should we have to check? Probably not. But it's become my new normal.