test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where can I get collars for mount other than the ZEN market

Hello! Where can I get collars for mount other than the ZEN market. There is no information on this issue anywhere.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    If only there was a dev blog about the mount changes...

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11477413-mount-changes-&-upgrades
    "Base mount collars will drop in dungeons as will some new upgrade materials (Stones of Empowerment from critter drops and Greater Stones of Empowerment from Epic Dungeons and Trial end chests) to rank up those collars."
  • Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    If you check the Mount Collar category on AH you'll see that mount collars are indeed dropping, there are some white and green ones for sale.

Their prices are however at the moment wildly optimistic.. as usual for new stuff immediately after launch.

The collar box from Zen store costs 1000 Zen.. that should mean around 1M on AH for the collar box when things settle down.
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    The epic ones take 750 insignia powder to upgrade.

Insignia Powder has become the new RP apparently. Wonder when we will get an enchant that causes it to drop from kills (ala Dragon's Hoard. Quartermaster, etc)...
  • Options
    manofbronze#1102 manofbronze Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    well they've " upgraded " the mounts but left out the most important element of all, i don't get why they bother to have winged mounts that cant fly i would happily sacrifice all the new " upgrades" for the ability to fly !
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

well they've " upgraded " the mounts but left out the most important element of all, i don't get why they bother to have winged mounts that cant fly i would happily sacrifice all the new " upgrades" for the ability to fly !

One reason it is not supported is that it would totally screw up quests which expect you to follow a specific path and fight specific opponents in order - if you could just fly over obstacles, that would not work.

Also. areas have edges, which make no sense when flying.

So, no...not happening.
    Hoping for improvements...