test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is my free mount upgrade token pack

kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
edited September 2020 in General Discussion (PC)
I saw it in the claims under the promo tab on my first toon, but I wanted to claim it on my main. When I checked on my main, it was gone.

Edit: I have submitted an in game ticket.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    Same here. :(
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    I have same issue, only I never saw my upgrade pack. I logged in on my main, and nothing new is in rewards claim agent, nothing new for me in any of the tabs.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • loonlangloonlang Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same here, it never appeared in rewards reclaim agent.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User

Free Mount Pack had an issue. It has been disabled until we resolve the issue. You should be able to reclaim it soon.

- SKing

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    Thank you @plasticbat.
  • qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    Also had the pack disappear without claiming it. I looked at in the claim agent panel on one character to see what it was. Switched to a different character with a view to claiming it and it was gone. Checked all my other characters and it is not available. Not a happy bunny :s
  • tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    as with every release, ppl were able to claim the pack unlimited amout of times, so they disabled it. At this point i guess this is an expected feature when they try to release a new update.
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    They officially said it was temporary disable. Most likely to bound collar to account so people don't claim many on their many accounts and sell on AH and crash the market.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Won't be back until Thursday.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • hamadi01hamadi01 Member Posts: 15 Arc User

I have same issue, only I never saw my upgrade pack. I logged in on my main, and nothing new is in rewards claim agent, nothing new for me in any of the tabs.

Same here, it never appeared in rewards reclaim agent.
  • lodin#4736 lodin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I also was missing the coupon when I claimed my pack.
  • modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    +1
  • vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    the problem was the mount collers were unboand (hence the lots of purple collers in ah)
    so the box was pulled till fix done
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    The free pack was temporarily disabled to fix an issue. It will be available again in a few days.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.