test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bought a Chultan Hunter from the AH yesterday, today it's account-bound.

mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
I bought a Chultan Hunter yesterday from the AH, that I was going to send to my brother to help with his Chult campaign.
Today, it has become account-bound to my account, without me touching it.

I am finished with the Chult campaign on my characters, so it's pretty much useless to me, and now I can't mail it or sell it.

What gives?

Comments

• highlanderx#4012 highlanderx Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Not a bug. They made all regular zen store companions account bound and not tradable as part of yesterday’s update. It tells you so if you read the description in the store
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Had you read the post, you would have seen that I bought it from the Auction House, and nowhere did it say anything about binding...
    Also, all Chultan Hunters that were for sale yesterday, are removed (or set as hidden) today, so something is wrong.
    If it is part of the fix for a reclaim exploit, they can't be as dumb as to punish the buyers with binding the bought items...
    Additional info for clarity:
    I bought the Chultan Hunter yesterday, well after the changes to companions, mounts and whatnot, took it out from the mail (still unbound), put it in the shared bank (still unbound).
    Today I took it out of the bank to another character that was putting together some bits to send to my brother, and it had magically became bound to account.
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    They have been doing shadow binding changes, similar to Cambion Magus and likely other (zen) companions. This is terrible on their part without proper announcements and in game message to people that are buying these companions/items with the intent they remain unbound.

It is going to be a tough fight with CS.
    Post edited by nic1985 on