test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

a vendor that needs to replace obaya

i have been going to Undermountain for two months now and after being frustrated not getting one Ebonized Breastplate or one Prized Robe of The Cult that i would like to buy theses items with my seals if they where on a vendor so why can we not have this in Undermountain ?

Comments

• aradyn#0871 aradyn Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    I second blackwolftundra's opinion.

While many end game players salvage tons of these BP's from LoMM every week, the gear from Stardock & Yawning Portal has become a MAJOR hurdle to getting new game players in to content with us. I don't think it would be unreasonable if it was a bonus currency added to Zokk's box that after 20-30x boxes they can buy a piece of companion gear or a piece of gear that they can't seem to get. This gear is over 2 years old, but is critical to enter Valenhas, and can take 3-4 months just to put together a makeshift set for a companion.
  • blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    can understand how frustrating this can be to get theses items been on my pally fighter and Barb where i have not seen one breastplate on any of them since i never pick up any of that trash gear on the end of Me and if they would of replaced it with ebonized and prized that i would of had no trouble getting that drop item i had wanted
  • aradyn#0871 aradyn Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    Not saying they shouldn't put the merchant in anyway, but try getting in a LoMM group 1 out of 2 runs you will see the ebony BP. Stealer of the Star Hides (BiS DPS BP) is another story. I have been after that thing for 8 months doing at least 6-9 ME's a week. Got lucky with it on an alt (but it doesn't work for my main). If you need help with a LoMM run, hit me up in game.
  • blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    i know nitocris83 wont say anything on my post about this since i just feel they will never add this vendor to Undermountain cause the only thing i use my overflow seals on is ads or i would of used it on something else