test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

bring back 2 tank in TOMM

yea its me Baby zariel again :D i think its will be gud idea put same another mechanic in tomm for tanks, to make TOMM run going always with 2 tank, not solo , becose if you are new tank, you have your stat, but you cant be solo tank, its not imposible faund group for TOMM :) wat why need Add special mechanic for both tank:)
BABY ZARIEL.... 270k base HUNTER

Comments

• nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    I am sure the Devs are aware of the one tank ToMM runs, they were aware of the one healer ToMM runs, so they implemented healing rework (and other reasons). Either soon they will rework the tank or leave it be or modify ToMM so that Annihilation does much more damage for one tank to handle after two stacks.
  • exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    ATM, I don't see any player doing ToMM, plus ZC was left to moths.
    2fv72Fw.png
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

nic1985 said:

I am sure the Devs are aware of the one tank ToMM runs

Yep and they freak out every time players appear to be better at this game than they are. Oh wait, that's all the time, they don't play this game :wink:
    nic1985 said:

Either soon they will rework the tank or leave it be or modify ToMM so that Annihilation does much more damage for one tank to handle after two stacks.

Well... actually they are ninja nerfing HP boosting mounts so RIP tanks HP. This studio should be called NerfThemToTheGroundBecauseWeHaveNoIdeaWhatToDo.
    Not really much of a nerf, 10k HP isn't going to break anything. Besides it's more a bug fix than a nerf. HP is supposed to be a 4:1 ratio to other stats.
  • kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    nic1985 said:

I am sure the Devs are aware of the one tank ToMM runs, they were aware of the one healer ToMM runs, so they implemented healing rework (and other reasons). Either soon they will rework the tank or leave it be or modify ToMM so that Annihilation does much more damage for one tank to handle after two stacks.

The problem is that they never thought about power creep ... at first two tanks were required to handle the damage. Now with tanks having well over a million HP that third Annihilation is less of a problem. They should have had the third Annihilation just outright kill ...
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    That... coupled with 7 HDPS = Less Annihilations which = Less damage Tanks take. So......
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    Every time I see a post like this, I think great, another person trying to force everyone to play the game their way. It is bad enough when Cryptic is actively imposing a play style on the players.