test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.122.20200831a.4

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11478343

Comments

• rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    "Infected Manes now have more potential spawn locations." ...so, the person that actually bothers to run over the manes is now even less likely to personally profit from that action. I do not think this is a good idea. Or are you detecting there is way too many chains in our inventories? You are squeezing hard what is a choke point already!
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    ^^ Agreed. The difficulty was infected manes either not showing up often enough or not dropping chains. Unless you increased the small manes spawn points (in groups of 3) around the map, what happens is two players run over little manes for hours and then have to drive and look all over, only to find people standing on infected spawns and taking what little hope the drivers had.

Side note: Please add more regular hell hounds spawning to give people a better chance at seeing scouts. Cause that one can’t be fixed in a normal fashion. Or make killing hell hounds a task from Zariels bulletin board.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Well, i can reclaim
    + Chultan Hunter
    + Stronghold's Cleric
    + Wiggins the Undead Intern
    but not
    - Mage Slayer
    looks like something isn't working right in there.

And yes, i bought all of them through the ZEN shop and not the Auction House. Btw. i have ViP Rank 12, so why do i suddenly have to pay AH fees again?!
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!