test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mount Insignias Missing from those that had more than 3 slots and from some of 3rd slot mounts

maicakatmaicakat Member Posts: 106 Arc User
I am missing a lot of mount insignias (Epic and below) from mounts that had more than 3 slots before the patch. Also missing from some 3 slot mounts. Those took time to acquire and I would please like them back.

Submitted ticket ID #298,652.

Comments

• rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    There were no mounts that had more than 3 insignia slots before the patch.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Is there a mount that has more than 3 insignia slots after the patch?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • domino#8354 domino Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 36 Cryptic Developer
    maicakat said:

I am missing a lot of mount insignias (Epic and below) from mounts that had more than 3 slots before the patch. Also missing from some 3 slot mounts. Those took time to acquire and I would please like them back.

Submitted ticket ID #298,652.

Hi maicakat, could you tell me which of your characters is missing insignias so that I can look into this? Also if you could provide any other useful information that could help, such as, how many insignias are you missing, which mounts where they equipped on before the patch? Anything you can provide will help, thanks.
  • maicakatmaicakat Member Posts: 106 Arc User

Hi maicakat, could you tell me which of your characters is missing insignias so that I can look into this? Also if you could provide any other useful information that could help, such as, how many insignias are you missing, which mounts where they equipped on before the patch? Anything you can provide will help, thanks.

All of my characters are missing insignia. I'm currently consolidating to re-allocate, which I probably should have waited to do, sorry. My main character Lia Silentread had some mounts that were missing insignia if the purple and orange mounts had 4 or more slots, I could be wrong. As to the others, most were missing 2 or 3 from each mount. I'll stop removing those from the lower level characters so you can see where there are missing ones in the currently equipped mounts.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    No mount ever had more than 3 insignia slots.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    ADDED: All the mount insignia slots were full on all 29 characters - that should help.
    kreatyve said:

No mount ever had more than 3 insignia slots.

Okay - thanks! It just didn't look right to me. They specifically said "all mounts will have 3 slots" for the patch so that reinforced my thinking.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    maicakat said:

ADDED: All the mount insignia slots were full on all 29 characters - that should help.

Some mount had only 2 slots before. Now, every mounts have 3 slots. So, typically, you would see one vacant slot for certain mount. This may not be your case. I just want to point that out.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Some mount had only 2 slots before. Now, every mounts have 3 slots. So, typically, you would see one vacant slot for certain mount. This may not be your case. I just want to point that out.

You know what? That makes total sense! What I was seeing as missing was actually added slots. I'M SO SORRY! Thank you so much for pointing that out.
    (Going to go hide in embarassment now) :3