test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UPDATE] Mount Changes Launch Thread

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited September 2020 in News & Announcements
Missed the Dev Blog on this feature? Check it out here for detailed info on this feature!

Update:

Free pack is again available on PC. We hope to get the patch out for Console on the following Tuesday, September 22.

Pack will be available to claim until October 20.

Known Issues
  • 100% off voucher from free pack has no expiration date on tooltip - this is intended. Voucher does not expire but there are limitations to what a voucher can be used on.
Please use this thread to provide bug reports related to the new mount changes. These must be new issues related to this feature that began today, September 15, and did not exist prior to the release. Please limit reports to bugs only so we can better escalate and investigate.

Thread is for all platforms so, when reporting a bug, please leave the following info:
  • Description of Issue
  • Repro steps if available
  • Platform (PC, Xbox One, PS4)
  • Your account name
Thank you!
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• lopov88lopov88 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    VIP benefits in general seem to be lost. When we change powers, we get cooldowns as well. Not getting VIP HP bonus when in party either. This goes in hand with AH posting prices being charged. I'm VIP rank 12.
    I'm on PC.
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    Everything VIP related seems to work except:

- Power of VIP Health bonuses.
    - AH Posting Fees.

Confirmed on Xbox.
  • lopov88lopov88 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    tgwolf said:

Everything VIP related seems to work except:

- Power of VIP Health bonuses.
    - AH Posting Fees.

Confirmed on Xbox.

After you change a power, is it on cooldown? Because that's also VIP related, and it's not working on PC. We shouldn't be having cooldowns on the new power that is slotted.
    edited September 2020
    nvm, saw it in the issue list.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    Free mount upgrade token pack disappeared. I saw it and it did not take it. Now, it is gone in the claim agent.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    I didn't receive the free 75 tokens when I looked in reclaim agent, no pack was in there.
    What am I missing?
    I checked multiple times, I didn't get any new items in my rewards reclaim tab
    and my token count is 55 from opening 30 keys

I also tried logging out and back in, no pack still.

Multiple players told me to check inventory for pack, wasn't there either.

Account Name: @trgluestickz
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • forumaccount#7167 forumaccount Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    The flaming skull companion shows 4k combat advantage and 2k defense as bonus at epic rank in the tooltip. That would be the same bonus the laughing skull has at legendary rank.

Probably the tooltip is wrong or the flaming skull is just way more powerful than other companions
    @plasticbat @trgluestickz

They disabled it temporarily as stated in the main post. There's an issue with the Bind Status of the Collar.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    What criteria decides if a zen store pet is account unlocked, now? I see three unlocks but the Will O' the Wisp isn't unlocked. I bought several of them when they were introduced at the first Simril event in 2013.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • cthoncthon Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    Chultan Hunter and Tiger is claimable infinitely on each toon - and is unbound. Tiger was also doing the same, but now appears charbound once claimed, and prior claimed have "switched" to charbound as I was typing this. There's already people spam posting the things on the AH, shocker.
  • brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
    CON HP bonus doesn't work
    Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
    Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    the values of the mounts in your stable is no longer apparent. I can't tell what rarities I have and what I need. it's all white.
  • rlesley74#1471 rlesley74 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    > @cthon said:
    > Chultan Hunter and Tiger is claimable infinitely on each toon - and is unbound. Tiger was also doing the same, but now appears charbound once claimed, and prior claimed have "switched" to charbound as I was typing this. There's already people spam posting the things on the AH, shocker.

Tiger Doesn’t seem to be free claimable, at least not for me 😂

the values of the mounts in your stable is no longer apparent. I can't tell what rarities I have and what I need. it's all white.

@thefiresidecat

That's just for the powers now since it defaults to the strongest version of that power you have.

Just open your Stable and look at the mount borders for the rarities of each.

• brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
    tgwolf said:

@thefiresidecat

That's just for the powers now since it defaults to the strongest version of that power you have.

That's true, but now you can't know what is the associate powers
    Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
    Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k
  • cthoncthon Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2020

https://imgur.com/a/uXT4o6p

You must not have bought one?

> @cthon said:

> Chultan Hunter and Tiger is claimable infinitely on each toon - and is unbound. Tiger was also doing the same, but now appears charbound once claimed, and prior claimed have "switched" to charbound as I was typing this. There's already people spam posting the things on the AH, shocker.

Tiger Doesn’t seem to be free claimable, at least not for me 😂

• dakdarah#8461 dakdarah Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Xbox 1, I didnt get the mount collar pack from the promo tab, nothing there.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    PC - Combat power of Legendary Giant Toad is bugged: magnitude is 3K

Post edited by percemer on
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
    @dakdarah#8461

Check the main post. They are aware and disabled it due to an issue. PC fix for it and VIP issues is on Thursday. No current ETA on a console fix.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited September 2020

@thefiresidecat

that is not a solution. there are still rarities for each mount I have and it should be reflected in the overall view so I can easily take stock of entire inventory. it is not currently so. surely it is a bug.
  • jbear79jbear79 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    PS4 My tank's hps (metallic dragonborn Justicar Paladin) dropped from well over a million hps to 945k hps. How is that even possible to lose that many hps just from mount changes? I literally lost more hps than the legendary triceratops gives. I upgraded my legendary triceratops to mythic > literally NO change to hps > still 945k hps.

Also, why can I not easily view my top 10 mounts that make up my mount bolster score? I click on where it displays bolster and nothing shows up.
    jbear79 said:

PS4 My tank's hps (metallic dragonborn Justicar Paladin) dropped from well over a million hps to 945k hps. How is that even possible to lose that many hps just from mount changes? I literally lost more hps than the legendary triceratops gives. I upgraded my legendary triceratops to mythic > literally NO change to hps > still 945k hps.

Also, why can I not easily view my top 10 mounts that make up my mount bolster score? I click on where it displays bolster and nothing shows up.

There are some reports of CON Score not giving its HP bonus at the moment. By rough math on your situation, that could account for ~10% loss in HP which could be the issue.

Give them some time to sort out the issues and see if it makes a difference.

As for the more aesthetic mount issues, a bit of inconvenience for the time being isn't too bad. If you want to see what is contributing just count, starting with Mythic -> Legendary -> Epic etc. until your reach 10 mounts. There's your Bolster; it doesn't matter what mounts you have, only the rarities.
  • domino#8354 domino Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 36 Cryptic Developer

Hi thefiresidecat, to see the rarity of mounts in your stable try this. Open your Character Sheet > Mounts > Stable (where you see your insignias), then right click on any mount currently equipped in your stable. This will open the "Choose a Mount" menu in which all your mounts, and their current rarity can be seen. Let me know if this doesn't work for you.
  • hottsuace#2038 hottsuace Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Black Ice Warhorse dominant force is only 5000 power now, down from 10000. The 5000 is affected by bolster, so its 7000 at 40% bolster
  • eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    jbear79 said:

A poster above mention maybe a CON issue but the triceratops mount hp stat took a ridiculous heavy nerf. The only way you will get Stalwart up to around the 50k mark again is up have a bunch of legendary/mythic mounts to boost your mount bolster.
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    Mount Upgrade Packs, containing 75 Mount Upgrade Tokens, are now available in the Zen Market in the Supplies category, and are discounted by Mount category sales.

The 30% mount discount voucher doesn't work with this, it neither works with the collar bundle
  • Box was not at the claims agent.
    I restarted the game and it still did not appear.
    Xbox One
    Account: @KillerKITTEN80
  • domino#8354 domino Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 36 Cryptic Developer

Black Ice Warhorse dominant force is only 5000 power now, down from 10000. The 5000 is affected by bolster, so its 7000 at 40% bolster

Hi hottsuace, this is intended, the value of Dominant force was lowered at legendary quality. At Mythic Quality and max bolster Dominant force will now give 15k power.
  • catson#7772 catson Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    PLease fix skill swapping with VIP, it used to have no cooldown if u had vip (only sometimes when in combat) and u could swap it anywhere.

Without vip only worked in bonfires/towns.

now it has 10 sec cooldown all the time.
  • grizzlyukgrizzlyuk Member Posts: 42 Arc User

Box was not at the claims agent.

I restarted the game and it still did not appear.

Xbox One

Account: @KillerKITTEN80

What "Box"? Would be more helpfull to state exactly what it is that's missing from the Claims Agent. If you mean the Free Pack then that's been temporarily removed while they investigate an issue with the Mount Collar, as stated in the OP:

Bind status of collars from free pack - Free Pack claim has been temporarily stopped while we investigate.
    Playing STO since August 2010
    Playing Neverwinter since July 2014