test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Better spend your Symbol of Savras tonight

plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,207 Arc User
The patch says:

The flow of the tutorial has been updated, the Staff of Savras intro campaign (and Deeds store) has been removed

Not sure how they will deal with Symbol of Savras when the store is gone. Better spend your Symbol of Savras tonight.
*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Comments

• tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Seems an odd thing to remove from the game, Staff of Savras campaign was always one of the most interesting parts of the startup process and a good intro to campaigns.

I'm still surprised at how fitting the corporate name has proven to be over time.
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Seems an odd thing to remove from the game, Staff of Savras campaign was always one of the most interesting parts of the startup process and a good intro to campaigns.

I'm still surprised at how fitting the corporate name has proven to be over time.

According to the Patch Notes, it has to do with slowing down the Leveling Progression. They are also moving AI to start at lvl 60.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11478343

• forumaccount#7167 forumaccount Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    So now he first campaign that people do is the tyranny of dragons campaign.

I think new players will be pretty confused when they get the option to do this campaign if they have no idea how a campaign works in neverwinter. I hope there will be an alternative ingame that explains how campaigns work.
  • mergaam#1615 mergaam Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Im gunna put my tin foil hat on and say they are removing the campaign to stop new players getting a free bag and try and make them use the zen store.