Sorry if there is already a thread in another place but I did not find.
I would like to give my humble and short feedback on the light version of Zariel challenge.
-The required item level is low and I understand that we cannot expect a very high difficulty here, no need to bring strong tanks/healers and debuffs/debuffing mounts. It is understood.
- The mechanics have also been simplified but maybe a bit too much, considering this trial should be an initiation: being hit by a daunting light then having rain of sword should leave you barely alive and not 75% alive.
- There is no real risk to wipe (unless people fall) except the tanks that could miss the tankbuster ; ok
- The hit points of the shades are the ones that need the most to be revised and increased: at the moment tanks don't even need to swap (it also seem they can resist even after being debuffed by the shade they are fighting) and nobody is taking any ball because the shades are killled in a few seconds. Please increase their hit points to make phase 2 relevant and meaningful.
- Phase 4 with the two angels is also more permissive unless tanks are not well positionned . I am not sure if the delay to kill the other angel has been increased (once a first angel is gone) but for sure there is more room for mistakes than in the Master version.
- Phase 5 should have 2 daunting lights or 2 chained heal check mechanics just for teaching purpose.