test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[INFO NEEDED] Connectivity Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited September 2020 in News & Announcements
If you are still experiencing connectivity issues, starting yesterday (Sept. 8) evening (Pacific Time), please run a trace route so we can further investigate. For info on how to run this command, please go here: https://support.arcgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017622954-Performing-a-traceroute-tracert-

In addition, let us know what region you are in (NA, Europe, etc.) and what your ISP is.

Thank you!

Comments

• cherryman1cherryman1 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    Where do you want us to send the info? Create a ticket, in this thread, or email someone?
    Guild Leader: Under the Influence
    Yule (Barb): 72k : Siren (TR): 78k : Torun (DC): 73k : Siren OP (OP): 76k : Siren SW (SW): 78k : Modern (F): 80k : Cherry1 (CW) : 68k Siren HR (HR): 78k
  • cherryman1cherryman1 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    My connection in game has been stable for the last hour. Thank you to the network engineers as they work on this issue.
    Guild Leader: Under the Influence
    Yule (Barb): 72k : Siren (TR): 78k : Torun (DC): 73k : Siren OP (OP): 76k : Siren SW (SW): 78k : Modern (F): 80k : Cherry1 (CW) : 68k Siren HR (HR): 78k
  • badnickname#3262 badnickname Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    I live in Europe and I've been kicked from server every 2-3 min. Changing proxy to EU in launcher solved my problem and connection is stable now.
  • kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
    I submitted Ticket through ARC with the info.
  • thegreatmikeythegreatmikey Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    At 5:45 pm PST I sent my connectivity issue with my location, ISP and a traceroute.
  • ruigat911ruigat911 Member Posts: 21 Arc User

If you are still experiencing connectivity issues, starting yesterday (Sept. 8) evening (Pacific Time), please run a trace route so we can further investigate. For info on how to run this command, please go here: https://support.arcgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017622954-Performing-a-traceroute-tracert-

In addition, let us know what region you are in (NA, Europe, etc.) and what your ISP is.

Thank you!

Will it help the russian server, or have you already given up on it? Would have come in to see how the avernus lays there during the great heroic meetings.
  • lavernwalter#6953 lavernwalter Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2020
    I see the way you shine
    Take your hand, my dear, and place them both in mine
  • klaytonav#5909 klaytonav Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Ok it's been a month that i can't play the game because of this issues.
    i've tried everything and nothing gets better, i'm just wasting my time running dungeons and having a disconnect before i could loot the chests or just timed out on login screen and stay there while i die in run ... maybe this is the way to show me the door to go out of this game, it seens cryptic doesn't need me anymore!
  • gunthergeller#4704 gunthergeller Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited October 2020
    I live in canaa and i have bee remove myself from the server for atleast 10 minutes, the connection was unsafe.
    Post edited by gunthergeller#4704 on
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User

I live in canaa and i have bee remove myself from the server for atleast 10 minutes, the connection was unsafe.

If you mean Canada, you need to be more specific about which part of Canada. I am in Canada. I don't have any problem and I know some Canadian in different part of Canada has no problem too.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***