test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Playing heals now is ridiculous this is low even for you Neverwinter on what you're doing to the pla

You know we've dealt with a lot of stuff in the past but this is the lowest of the low I've ever seen you go Neverwinter I mean you're turning this game into a pay to stay alive and that's ridiculous people are stopping playing healers we're getting people constantly in our guilds making other characters because they do not want to play heals because of the problems you have created with the way that the healers are ran they ain't even healers anymore they're just a little bit of a splash heal here and there I mean we the community have dealt with a lot of stuff with you and your money grabs butt by far this one is the worst you have done yet you lowered the trade bars receiving them in lock boxes and you up the cost of Health stones and Scrolls of mass life this is ridiculous even for you guys I understand you might have thought that this was a good idea but this is ridiculous and you really need to fix it and I don't want to hear the stuff from your little people that monitor this form page on their little inputs and making fun of the stuff too kind of push it under the rug like you guys normally do seriously this is ridiculous and this is something that needs to get fixed

Comments

• nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Commas and periods are your friends @waxy#1523 don't be afraid to use them.

I play an OP and DC healer, the changes are not great but we managed and adapt. I hope the Devs make more changes and soon! There are still high demand for healers and those that play them, are valued and much wanted.
  • rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    You are kinda late, we've had this conversation a couple of months ago on the pc side of the forum, it was a big deal

As far as i know there will be some changes but mostly to paladins or something like that (go watch the NOVA interview with @cwhitesidedev#9752 on youtube)

You can still heal, you just can't insta heal like you used to, at least not on warlock or paladin (not considering daily), even the new mark, it was only supposed to be on only 1 player the entire run, that's why it had many bugs uppon launch on pc.

But no one will ever understand how they think, they removed 90% of the buffs/debuffs because they wanted the healing role to have more importance, but then they nerfed healers because they thought they were to op
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    Honestly, I think OP might need a time out. Or a nap.

Healing is fine; anyone who has ever played an actual Healing class in any other MMO knows how easy it still is to heal in NW and would mock anyone complaining about it endlessly.

At this point the only two stand out QoL improvements needed are:

- Move Soulweaver's Cleanse to something that doesn't require an enemy target to use.
    - Make it possible to shift the classes' Mark between targets by directly selecting them in the group pane on the HUD.
  • zyronaxzyronax Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    The real way you win at this game is by walking away (and spending your time, efforts, and money on other activities/pursuits/games/people). 🙂
  • amarylliscandyamarylliscandy Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I will admit there are times I have need to take a break. There are times I just step away for the game. Just because heals are in demand and as a paladin healer it often feels we are simply on a small ledge unsure if we are about to fall off. Plus it's been a little expensive at times, or very expensive. Inflated prices on the few options we had/needed to heal? Ugh. It often feels we are chasing after the ability to get to a point where we can heal somewhat decent then keep working on healing well.

I know all the classes will be doing some work after change but I just hope hope hope. It will be slightly more forgiving then other large changes. I hope we all don't run out of steam and retire!

I honestly think it would be a shame to loose the either heal or the tank path just considering the grind one needs to build a Paladin. The paladin has always been a troublesome class when it came to attempts to balance it in the years I have been around. However I had leveled this Paladin as a healer when I joined 4 or 5 years ago. I ain't about to change that!! I'm not about to give up yet and I will do what I did with mod 15, I will at least TRY to adapt!

Wish me luck I hope I can manage it for the ones in need of heals!

|🌙|