test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server down ?

2»

Comments

• manky#9928 manky Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    My experience is that it crashes several times, then you can get 10 or 15 minutes in, then another series of crashes. Rinse/repeat.
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Not just here... All Cryptic games...

I sure hope the PWI/Cryptic building didn't burn down... What with the fires in California and all...

:astonished:
    CM
    sto-sig-pic.png
  • herbear#0564 herbear Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    you managed to get 10 to 15 min of play time... wow.. i could only manage that if i tried logging in 15-20 times lol
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

arazith07 said:

according to their twitter feed.

Nice, so we peasants not using twitter can't even have information here? Hmm... thanks?
    Twitter is a lot easier to inform players, especially when you can have it feed into discord channels, not everyone checks the forums first.
  • minionbobminionbob Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    can i get a refund, i just bought zen to purchase 6 month VIP?
  • blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    for a second i thought it was only me but after finally getting on glad i wasn't the only one having this issue and hope they can fix it
    minionbob said:

Why would you need a refund? This isn't a common occurrence and you will still be able to use the VIP
  • stevik#2785 stevik Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Done for the night! Not playable.
    arazith07 said:

arazith07 said:

Nice, so we peasants not using twitter can't even have information here? Hmm... thanks?
    Twitter is a lot easier to inform players, especially when you can have it feed into discord channels, not everyone checks the forums first.
    "Easier" is relative. Those of us who have been gaming for many years are accustomed to going straight to the game forums. Couldn't be that complicated to do both.
  • Dont use twitter, never have
  • drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 300 Arc User
    Funny?
    I get logged in, ask in PE chat if the DC's are done.
    Get a few no's.
    Then someone says that NWO twitter had just posted that the servers were back up and thank you for your patience.
    Then I SNR'ed and DC'ed again.
    DON'T
    PANIC!

arazith07 said:

arazith07 said:

"Easier" is relative. Those of us who have been gaming for many years are accustomed to going straight to the game forums. Couldn't be that complicated to do both.
    Forums are also a place for more detailed responses, times have changed, adaptation happens. Twitter and Facebook are easier for mobile devices the CM might not be in a position to turn on her computer or log into the forums or try and navigate on a mobile web browser, and not all PS4 and Xbox users have a PC to be able to effectively use the forums.
  • xdartanianx1xdartanianx1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Still down on the east coast here.
  • aelinazaelinaz Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    party of 4 in ME. all different locations,all disconnecting multiple times
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    Been going in and out for the last half hour. Not enough to trigger the server down light on the sign in tho.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
    Back up on the east coast.....for now lol.
  • lissarros#5877 lissarros Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Problem is not just in Neverwinter. Tried Forsaken World and had the same issue
    Ok, back down....I might as well just do the windows update....that will take a while.
  • lancome2015lancome2015 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    this is bad 5 min then server is not responding and boom down ....
  • 5 people above 70 and 2 were 80 in Cloak Tower. We all died. during each of our disco's. lame
  • goldensbridgegoldensbridge Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    seems that it still is down, keep getting dc'ed from server, then try and log back in and get timed out try again later.....
    arazith07 said:

arazith07 said:

arazith07 said:

Forums are also a place for more detailed responses, times have changed, adaptation happens. Twitter and Facebook are easier for mobile devices the CM might not be in a position to turn on her computer or log into the forums or try and navigate on a mobile web browser, and not all PS4 and Xbox users have a PC to be able to effectively use the forums.
    If the CM can't manage a one line forum post, I'd worry more about the CM than the device. Why not cover all the bases?
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    minionbob said:

:lol: No. But you can do the following;
    1. Read the Terms of Service.
    2. Wait for the service to return.
    3. Cry in your beer.
    4. Read a book.
    5. Watch the movie "Shadow" (2018) on NetFlix, it is awesome! A real blockbuster made by Perfect World Entertainment.

Have fun! <3
    wb-cenders.gif
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    minionbob said:

Sure, you can try to ask for refunding 2 VIP hours which is $51 / 180 / 24 x 2 = 2 cents. Just your 2 cents.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Yep, someone hit the wrong button somewhere at ARC

No more coffee in Command and Control, dammit!

This discussion has been closed.