test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Who had the dumb idea.

So which dev thought ha if you die while trying to finish the sheild vault quest you spawn at a campfire that's behind a locked door and prevents you from completing the quest herp a derp.... just fyi my character is a 22.7k hunter ranger with all campaigns completed minus this one and the newest one. It's an alt now but used to be my main. Unreal wasted all that time fighting to be forced to restart

Comments

• mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    It's obviously not working as intended.
    No one is having "...the dumb idea" to create content that is impossible to complete.

Post it on the Bug Reports section. Explain the circumstances, including where you died and which campfire the respawn went to, and one day someone might fix it.

One thing I can almost guarantee is that given how busy the devs are right now that no one is likely to come in the Feedback section and read a thread asking "Who had the dumb idea." and then think "Oh, I'll get on that right away!".
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    I thought they had fixed this?
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Sorry it MY idea! :lol:

No, I brought this up in a topic on PC a while back. Not fixed, but I do have a work around for you. After killing everything and getting the shield use your companion (augment won't work) to aggro the last group to the far side of the tomb. Run like Forest Gump for the door and open it. Once you do, the door is now open and you can die with victory in your heart! That has to be the worst no win scenario ever for solo play.

Have fun! <3
    wb-cenders.gif
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    I have to say this SHOULD have been fixed by now as a lot of people were having issues with it.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    > @""mordekai#1901"
    Regardless of title they wont fix it. They dont fix bugs unless it benefits players then it gets patched and they drop the ban hammer. If it hurts the player oh well as long as you don't gain they dont care. Playing since release and lately just pent up anger with them. They make the game less enjoyable every new mod well every few are great then it's back to breaking the game. Unbeatable quests etc.