test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No more Runic Encounters in Termins (Undermountain Area)

aster#8001 aster Member Posts: 119 Arc User
First screen is from 9pm utc

Second screen from 10 am utc
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/546739038409719831/748482588762439730/unknown.png

Hello! As you know, many people in recent weeks are farming the runic encounters in Terminus (Undermountain area) to find "armor of the scavenger". I am one of these players, but unfortunately since yesterday, around 9 pm UTC, the runic encounters no longer spawn.

Pls fix it!

"The more I care for life, the more everything around me dies."
AsteR (Barbarian) Mizzrym AsteR (Paladin Healer) AsteR Lezenfan (CW) Nahida AsteR (Bard healer)Carbonated AsteR (SW dps)
M22-M23 -M24-M25-M26 Alphatester
Official Content Creator
Wizard Reworker
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    If there are other instances available of this map, have you tried switching to see if RE are visible there? That info will also help us identify if it's a map or an instance issue. Thanks!
  • Options
    coolfool808coolfool808 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    OP asks Devs for help farming an armor piece that is only wanted because the Devs didn't nerf it like the Ebony armor piece. ROFL
  • Options
    mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User

OP asks Devs for help farming an armor piece that is only wanted because the Devs didn't nerf it like the Ebony armor piece. ROFL

What is funny about that?
  • Options
    burnthedead#7732 burnthedead Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    There's a huge trade off, they're worse than "Hags' Rags"; the Ilvl and stats are lame, so if you want to wear them, welcome to "Glass Cannon" status.
  • Options
    mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    Gl on your farming scavengers. Some people get in in a few hours, others have farm it for weeks with no luck. Pray to the rng gods.
  • Options
    burnthedead#7732 burnthedead Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Scavenger's Chest:
    You need to drop your item level, and also be able to kill stuff in Valtagers' Forge HE's.
    You're pretty much running around in your underwear, since the Scavenger chest piece is level 75.
    But at level 75, even equipping the piece, you don't improve much over naked.
    That's why I don't think they will "Nerf" it, since you will probably fail to meet defensive minimums for mod 19+ dungeons and have to revert to the new stuff anyways.