test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Overload Enchantments (limited ones)

rysiek86rysiek86 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
edited September 2020 in Player Feedback (PC)

Why do we get em only for limited quantity ?? Why are they only an event overloads ?? Applying those Overloads to Wonderous Bazarre for 50'000 AD each (base prise) would sink AD like vacum !! And provide players with one of the best enchants in the game (that are temporary!)
Hello ?? Anyone up there thought about that ???

Comments

• rysiek86rysiek86 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    hostowane
  • xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    maybe add a lesser version (2 hours) for 250k?
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    It could be a decent AD sink, based on the 5% damage against demon,devils, and fiends overload from the zen store I would expect to see something like this more around the 200,000-250,000 AD mark though.

I've only used a total of 8 hours from my 100 hours worth of them(5 from hell pit, 5 given from reclaims @ 10 hours each). Have to pick and choose their uses carefully with the current implementation of them. Next time we see them COULD be hell pit. I use them if doing a heavy carry in tower, and I use the HP one in Zariel. All other content, cheap stuff. Even tomm, mainly cheap stuff unless taking friends for weapons!
  • nooneatzanooneatza Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    As i suggested this before myself, i still stand by the fact that i would pay whatever amount of ad for those