Zen Promo Not Giving The Items As Advertised

sriram#1646 sriram Member Posts: 71 Arc User
Todays Zen Promo is not giving us the Items

Comments

• savitar#1148 savitar Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    :#
    Post edited by savitar#1148 on
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @sriram#1646 Please submit a ticket to support if you have not done so!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,185 Arc User

Todays Zen Promo is not giving us the Items

I assume you checked the reward claim agent.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • modestmouse75modestmouse75 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    I also assume you clicked the money amount that took you to the correct page to purchase the package?

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11477793-zen-bundles!
    SW:Mouse
    OP:MisfitMouse
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,185 Arc User
    edited September 2020

I also assume you clicked the money amount that took you to the correct page to purchase the package?

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11477793-zen-bundles!

I never buy Zen but the $150.00 link send me to a page to get "15000 Neverwinter Zen & Legendary Mount Choice Pack". Click "Add to cart" send me to verify my account. I did not go further but I take that I will be able to purchase after that. And the other amounts go to their right page. In addition, it appears OP bought it already.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • sriram#1646 sriram Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Hi @sriram#1646 Please submit a ticket to support if you have not done so!

I have submitted the Ticket and Got refund for this.
  • dragonfoe1959dragonfoe1959 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    ok, I will submit a ticket then
  • ochocolasxochocolasx Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I bought today at 2:20 pm local time, 5000 zens and nothing the prizes so I put the ticket to establish that I also have the problem
  • ruckus42069#4940 ruckus42069 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Purchased the 49 dollar package from the Microsoft store and was not able to claim anything other then the zen
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    I can buy multiple copies of the $5 promotion, but so far only allowed to buy 1 instance of the $20 promotion. When I try to buy the $20 pack again - the window that pops says I didn't order anything. I've already picked up the Leg. Insignia in-game, but still no dice.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    If you have purchased the bundle and not received the item you were supposed to, please file a ticket with customer support.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png