test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fighter companion powers

akkisenpaiakkisenpai Member Posts: 11 Arc User
Hello
My main is Fighter, also i have some another alts but the ask is about fighter.
There will be awesome if the companions skills ( that 6 windows with powers) could change depend of being an DPS or TANK.
At this moment on fighter those powers are more like utility, defense and it be better if we could get more slots for incrase our dmg. Some powers for attack. And also not only fighter suppose to have changes with companion skills. It will be nice get slots for our path which we choose, not only because for example fighter is a tank then we get almost every companion skill for tank.
Tagged:

Comments

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    Barbarians, Clerics, and Warlocks are the same in that they don't have as many offensive slots...however there are companions that give offensive stats in non-offensive slots. My main is a dps cleric and I honestly don't feel robbed by the lack of those slots. At most I might get like 8k more power, and that is only 2% more damage for me, but at the expense of HP which we do need for endgame trials.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Wizard has 3 offense slots which is why our dps is in such a good state. ;)
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    pitshade said:

Wizard has 3 offense slots which is why our dps is in such a good state. ;)

Whisperknife Rogue and Archer Ranger broken DPS, they have 3x offense slots as well!