test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

“This attribmod is lacking an autodesk overide?” Wut?

autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
Found this is Blackdagger Ruins FYI

I guess it doesn't want to be judgemental :-P

Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts

Comments

• silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Have the same issue. Put in a ticket ages ago. Known issue they said. Working on it they said. Curious, preview the sun of Sune companion, does it list one of its powers as UNTRANSLATED?
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User

Have the same issue. Put in a ticket ages ago. Known issue they said. Working on it they said. Curious, preview the sun of Sune companion, does it list one of its powers as UNTRANSLATED?

I wouldn't expect a fix on old content anytime in the near future as they tend to focus on new content, but it might get fixed during the whole "evolution" bit mentioned in the roadmap. As for Sun of Sune's Solar Flare power, yes it still says [UNTRANSLATED: ].
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    joe7777 said:

I wouldn't expect a fix on old content anytime in the near future as they tend to focus on new content, but it might get fixed during the whole "evolution" bit mentioned in the roadmap. As for Sun of Sune's Solar Flare power, yes it still says [UNTRANSLATED: ].
    It is possible that they tried to clean up attribute codes by making them universal (to fix potential bugs), and the descriptions were manually set to look for the old code. This is very common in programming. It makes a mess like this and sometimes takes two or three cleanups to get cleared up. There are many instances of this 'bug' and since they are not game destroying... they will likely try to hit all of them at once when it fits their schedule.
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Same thing happens when inspecting arbiter lh weapons at times. Haven't seen it happen on other classes.