test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

dragonborn gear

kittendkittend Member Posts: 21 Arc User
Please can you make it possible to have cosmetics on the helm part of amour for dragonborn? we paid real money to buy this class but we have to always look with those sad jealous eyes at other players that have a free to play character looking cool because they can have helmets on them its not fair that for a paid class we loose 1 benifit of cosmetics atm my dragon looks like its dying with decease because of the 1 of only like 10 helms that actually show on it. please can you change this its really not fair we invest into ur game to buy characters but u failed to mention that the cosmetics dont work. even this new milestone event is useless for us because the cosmetics dont show so y would we purchase this thing if we cant even use it. please probably im gonna get ignored and my opinion wont matter but i have spend to much in this game all i want is to be able to also make my character look cool with a helmet plz.

Comments

• alanea#4230 alanea Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    its not because they decided to ... its because they tried and failed to make helmets work atleast "reasonably"
    and honestly its the only reason why anyone play anything except dragonborn ... its intentionally overpowered class with uglyness as only drawback
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    Not the only reason, but the zen cost is not outrageous enough to keep many from buying it.