test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zariel Favors not Dropping

joansey#2659 joansey Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Good afternoon,

I had written this morning with regards to Zariel Favors not dropping. Last night (August 27th) while doing the hardcore Malabog dungeon, i noticed when we successfully completed the dungeon that i had not received the Zariel Favors. This morning when i logged in i started to grind and complete quests for the Citadel Campaign, while i was defeating monsters, i wasn't receiving any Zariel Favors, and when i turned in the quests i did not receive any Zariel Favors.

It seems as though i am stuck at 20,000 favors and can not progress in the campaign. This is rather disappointing as i had purchased the first stage of the campaign from the zen store. I was already disappointed with that as i thought it would complete the stage of the campaign and i would not have to grind as much. I only have 2 toons one is in Avernus the other is only level 62 and a ways away from being able to do Avernus.

Could you please fix the issue with the Zariel Favor Drops? Will i receive the drops for the 6 quests and the hardcore dungeon i completed last night?

Sincerely,

Joansey

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Spend some Favors.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    you are only allowed to have 20,000 favors in inventory. you will not be allowed to collect any more until you spend some. Kinda like seals.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    If you have not, you should start to get the 10K (already refined, it is not rouge AD as it is stated in the description) AD everyday for 500 favors. P-ward for 2000 favors every week. Since you want to reach 28K. It means you will need to spend at least 8K. Buy teleport scroll and use it like no tomorrow. If you have AD bonus room, you may consider spending 350 favors for 1K rouge AD.

Also, bring up the campaign window, move the cursor to the favor in the bottom of the window to see the description which tells you what the maximum is.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***