test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A request from the Neverwinter Turkish Community

Neverwinter Online provided full language support for Turkish before 2015, but no longer.

‘‘Selam Maceracılar,
Neverwinter Online, yayınlandığı günden beri sürekli bir büyüme ve gelişim göstererek çok eşsiz ve tatminkar bir oyun deneyimine dönüştü. Amacımız, daha ilk günden beri yüksek kaliteli bir oyun hizmeti sunmanın ötesinde oyuncuların Dungeons & Dragons'un nefes kesen dünyasının tadını ana dillerinde çıkarmalarını sağlamaktı.

Ancak değişen küresel ekonomik dengeler sebebiyle, Türkçe diline olan desteğimizi sürdürmek çok zor bir hal aldı ve bizi oyunun bu dilde tam yerelleştirmesini durdurma gibi zor bir karar almaya itti. Bu kararı kolay almadığımızı ve öncesinde diğer tüm alternatifleri zorladığımızı belirtmek isteriz.

Bu, bir oyuncu olarak sizin için ne anlama geliyor? Gelecek genişletmeler (modüller) artık Türkçe olarak sunulmayacak fakat içerik güncellemelerine erişmeye devam edeceksiniz (İngilizce olarak). Tüm oyun haberleri İngilizce sunulacak. Bunlar dışında bir değişiklik görmeyeceksiniz. Arkadaş listeniz, loncanız veya hesap bankanız vs. bundan etkilenmeyecek. Diliniz için yerelleştirilmiş müşteri hizmeti ve ödeme sağlayıcı desteği sunmaya devam edeceğiz.

Sürekli desteğiniz için size çok teşekkür ederiz ve Neverwinter'ın benzersiz oyun deneyiminin keyfini sürmeye devam edeceğinizi umarız.

Hepinizle oyunda görüşmek üzere!

Perfect World B.V. adına
Norman Krüger
Avrupa Topluluk Şefi’’

Unfortunately, as stated years ago, Turkish language support was removed and this made us very sad. We think there is something that can be done about this.

As Turkish players, we believe that we cannot follow the game up to date due to the language difference of the news on the forum. We think that this situation especially affects the in-game gameplay and even causes us to lag behind in the game. We think that Turkish players should be able to access these news with Turkish language support on the website, where the details of the changes that affect the gameplay and the events that enhance the game are shared.

In this way, we think that the Turkish community will be able to follow the game up-to-date and be informed about these news affecting the game in advance and use it effectively in the game.

The Turkish community wants news (game changes, events, etc.) to be updated in its own language, Thank you.

We love Neverwinter Online

Turkish Community

Comments

• gurkan#9464 gurkan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    +1
  • emrebbi#0527 emrebbi Member Posts: 19 Arc User

We are always been here
  • dungeonhunter#5396 dungeonhunter Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    We have always been here and we will continue to be +1+1+1
  • leolynx#5421 leolynx Member Posts: 1 New User
    up
  • bekomanbekoman Member Posts: 1 New User
    I totally agree, at least we should have access to the news in Turkish.
    +1
    +1
  • orhankutbay#9345 orhankutbay Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    +1
  • lordah28#5087 lordah28 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    +1
  • tlghnarslan#6714 tlghnarslan Member Posts: 1 New User
    +1
  • sirius#6389 sirius Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    "We are always been here"
  • bananecodeulenbananecodeulen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    +1
  • mamilyanomamilyano Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    thank you for that post and i agree with u

• chloenowleschloenowles Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    +1
  • thunder#2247 thunder Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    +1
  • paarthurnax#5170 paarthurnax Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    We as "Kizil Elma" Guild completely agree with this post, And We really hope this topic will get attention from game staff.
  • manamy92manamy92 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    +1
  • +1
  • kaderukawa#3483 kaderukawa Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    + ty
    +
  • ordos67#3339 ordos67 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I totally agree with that. This would be very nice to Turkish Communty.

• zwajier#7485 zwajier Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    +1
  • brainsurgeon#4993 brainsurgeon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    +1
  • virtuoso#8559 virtuoso Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    +1
  • gibsonsgcigibsonsgci Member Posts: 1 New User
    +1
  • valhalla#1507 valhalla Member Posts: 1 New User
    +1
  • dragon#5696 dragon Member Posts: 1 New User
    +1
  • thedoctor#4403 thedoctor Member Posts: 1 New User
    Even after losing our language support, we kept playing. We were here and we will be!
  • hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User

Neverwinter Online provided full language support for Turkish before 2015, but no longer.

‘‘Selam Maceracılar,
    Neverwinter Online, yayınlandığı günden beri sürekli bir büyüme ve gelişim göstererek çok eşsiz ve tatminkar bir oyun deneyimine dönüştü. Amacımız, daha ilk günden beri yüksek kaliteli bir oyun hizmeti sunmanın ötesinde oyuncuların Dungeons & Dragons'un nefes kesen dünyasının tadını ana dillerinde çıkarmalarını sağlamaktı.

Ancak değişen küresel ekonomik dengeler sebebiyle, Türkçe diline olan desteğimizi sürdürmek çok zor bir hal aldı ve bizi oyunun bu dilde tam yerelleştirmesini durdurma gibi zor bir karar almaya itti. Bu kararı kolay almadığımızı ve öncesinde diğer tüm alternatifleri zorladığımızı belirtmek isteriz.

Bu, bir oyuncu olarak sizin için ne anlama geliyor? Gelecek genişletmeler (modüller) artık Türkçe olarak sunulmayacak fakat içerik güncellemelerine erişmeye devam edeceksiniz (İngilizce olarak). Tüm oyun haberleri İngilizce sunulacak. Bunlar dışında bir değişiklik görmeyeceksiniz. Arkadaş listeniz, loncanız veya hesap bankanız vs. bundan etkilenmeyecek. Diliniz için yerelleştirilmiş müşteri hizmeti ve ödeme sağlayıcı desteği sunmaya devam edeceğiz.

Sürekli desteğiniz için size çok teşekkür ederiz ve Neverwinter'ın benzersiz oyun deneyiminin keyfini sürmeye devam edeceğinizi umarız.

Hepinizle oyunda görüşmek üzere!

Perfect World B.V. adına
    Norman Krüger
    Avrupa Topluluk Şefi’’

Unfortunately, as stated years ago, Turkish language support was removed and this made us very sad. We think there is something that can be done about this.

As Turkish players, we believe that we cannot follow the game up to date due to the language difference of the news on the forum. We think that this situation especially affects the in-game gameplay and even causes us to lag behind in the game. We think that Turkish players should be able to access these news with Turkish language support on the website, where the details of the changes that affect the gameplay and the events that enhance the game are shared.

In this way, we think that the Turkish community will be able to follow the game up-to-date and be informed about these news affecting the game in advance and use it effectively in the game.

The Turkish community wants news (game changes, events, etc.) to be updated in its own language, Thank you.

We love Neverwinter Online

Turkish Community
    Hi, First of all I am no Turkish but I agree on this matter. It's hard when you play game or look information which written in language with which you are not so familiar.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but you guys want to have patch notes, news would be presented in your native language.
    If thats a case,, then there is possible solution..

For start you all may use discord as platform where all turkish players could look an share information and news realated to neverwinter..
    Other thing, anyone from current Turkish nwo community who's are great in Eng can collaborate with staff, more precise, staff would send via pm( forum or in discord, patch notes or news and you guys would translate and post in own discord server.

When comes in game turkish langauge, well thats all depend on publishers. You may gather as many players to sing pettiotion and hope that they decice to bring back Turish langauge to game. But all depends how big population is who use that language. Thats how always where in all mmorpg games. :)

p.s I wish luck for all of you Turkish Community :)
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    I assume that Cryptic does not have the time/money to do this. Perhaps one way to approach this is to have some Turkish players to volunteer to do the translation work and thus take the load off the paid staff.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Does this mean you don't get voice overs and dialog in your native language? If true, I may have a work around for you. After the dialog plays out, you can select the English text from the "System Chat" then past it to Google Translate.

I know this would be time consuming and annoying. But it is my personal best solution for your situation. I would not hold my breath on Cryptic Studios offering anything better.

Translated by Google
    Bu, ana dilinizde seslendirme ve diyalog almadığınız anlamına mı geliyor? Doğruysa, senin için bir çalışma yapabilirim. İletişim kutusu oynandıktan sonra, İngilizce metni "Sistem Sohbeti" nden seçip ardından Google Translate'e yapıştırabilirsiniz.

Bunun zaman alıcı ve sinir bozucu olacağını biliyorum. Ama durumunuz için kişisel en iyi çözümüm bu. Cryptic Studios'ta nefesimi tutmazdım daha iyi bir şey sunmazdım.

Have fun! <3
    wb-cenders.gif
  • oguzgf#3342 oguzgf Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited August 2020
    +1