Install Arc

Balance Farming of Zariel's Favor

2»

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited August 2020

greywynd said:

When did they fix that?

no idea when exactly .... but yesterday doing one in each tier grayed and disabled other one
    Last week, they said they would fix it on Tuesday. I got 2 (Map and Demonslayer) yesterday. May be they have not applied the fix yet. Grey out does not disable it and that is supposed to be the bug.

For me,
    week 1: did the map got 600. Demoslayer greyed out. Hours later, I got the demoslayer too.
    week 2 (yesterday): Got the demoslayer and the map greyed out. Later, after opened a bunch of maps, got the map one too.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Ran both Lostmauth and Spellplague yesterday. Got Favor for both.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    "we will be adjusting the weekly challenges so that both can be completed (the UI still displays this as a choice but will be updated in a future patch). "

Doing both items in a tier and getting credit was a bug, but Devs reexamined it and decided to make that behavior WAI instead.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • alanea#4230 alanea Member Posts: 48 Arc User

greywynd said:

When did they fix that?

no idea when exactly .... but yesterday doing one in each tier grayed and disabled other one
    Last week, they said they would fix it on Tuesday. I got 2 (Map and Demonslayer) yesterday. May be they have not applied the fix yet. Grey out does not disable it and that is supposed to be the bug.

For me,
    week 1: did the map got 600. Demoslayer greyed out. Hours later, I got the demoslayer too.
    week 2 (yesterday): Got the demoslayer and the map greyed out. Later, after opened a bunch of maps, got the map one too.
    doubt
    i didnt get anything grayed during first week and just finished it all
    this monday msp = rewarded ... lostmauth turned gray .. so i tried to run it and nope still gray and no reward
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited August 2020

greywynd said:

When did they fix that?

For me,
    doubt
    i didnt get anything grayed during first week and just finished it all
    this monday msp = rewarded ... lostmauth turned gray .. so i tried to run it and nope still gray and no reward
    I guess everyone has different experience. What I described is exactly what I checked.
    i.e. I checked 3 times (week 1 and week 2).
    1st check: Before doing (A) -> both has color,
    2nd check: after doing (A) -> A has a check, B is greyed out,
    3rd check: after doing (B) -> both has check mark.

I did not do any queue run.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I have credit for ELOL and MSP second tier and Hardcore ETOS and MC this week and had everything give credit last week.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

I would like to see the "or" changing to "and". Not a friend of mindless bhe jumping. Poeple are doing this bhe grind since Vallenhas. But even, if they solve this bug, it's still not much of a grind to reach the cap. I did 1 bhe last week and only killing critters by doing the repeatable Quests every now and then and been over the half the way through till the cap. Maybe another 10 hours over the next 2 weeks and i am done.

It has been changed to "and", the UI just has not been changed yet. https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1257534/redeemed-citadel-weekly-challenge-reset