test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Minor issue #1: Item cannot be added to Appearance Library

adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
edited August 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have a rather long list of minor issues and annoyances, and will be posting them in a random order when I have the time to take screenshots and such to document them

None of those issues are game-breaking, but they are all annoying, and getting rid of annoyances is nice, right?

Minor issue #1: Item cannot be added to Appearance Library

OK, I admit this one is a bit special, as I might be the only person affected by it, but this is a pretty big thing for me.

A long time ago, I got an item named Wings of Bahamut and used it to transform the neck item I was using at the time. I then transferred it from one item to another, until finally it was sitting on my Burning Necklace of the Shore, which was pretty much a BiS item for me at the time.

So, now I would like to transfer my Wings to the Apperance Library, but I cannot. If I click on the Necklace, that option is just not given.

The reason is that I had transfeered my wings to a "necklace" item which cannot be transferred to the Apperance LIbrary - if I had transferred it to a cape or some other item with visuals, this would not have become an issue, but now I am stuck with an inaccesible item.

I just want my wings back.

Now, I can think of a few ways to fix this:
  • Change things so that you can use Add to Apperance Library on items thet have already been transformed to an item which would have been able to be transferred by itself.
  • Make the Wings of Bahamut reclaimable.
  • Just say that as nobody else is affected by this, it can be solved by CS giving me a new pair of those wings instead - no code changes needed.
Hoping for improvements...
Post edited by adinosii on

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    There are a number of necklaces that can be added to the library, such as 'collar of command' and 'amulet of spider control.' Neither have a cloak attached but both have visuals that can be added.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    pitshade said:

There are a number of necklaces that can be added to the library, such as 'collar of command' and 'amulet of spider control.' Neither have a cloak attached but both have visuals that can be added.

Ah, right, forgot about those, so yes...it is not all necklaces, but that does not change the problem - I am stuck with my only pair of Bahamut wings on an item that does not allow me to add them to the library - and the wings are not reclaimable.

Personally I would be 100% happy if CS could just give me a new set of wings - would be a lot less hassle than making changes that might not benefit anyone else.

Hoping for improvements...