124»

Comments

• doublewulfdoublewulf Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    > @nottoday79#2281 said:
    >
    >
    > > @doublewulf said:
    > > (Quote)
    > > This change was listed in the patch notes.
    > > -----
    > > On a tangential note, I have several friends who are red-green colorblind, and are unable to see the red targeting areas or green special effects like Chartilifax or the buff-ring Soulweavers put on the ground. Would it be possible to enable an enhanced visual mode for color-blind players?
    >
    > ... do I know you? Loyal Thread? 😁

Correct!
  • sharkyslksharkyslk Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Hi, i have an item in my bag that has no description, i cannot discard or sell it, i cannot even see it unless i press to move it, which allows me to see that it looks like a sort of banner, otherwise it looks like an empty slot in my bag. How can i get rid of it? My char is ilya@bauldrake
  • duckie#5377 duckie Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Hi,

My group ran IC last night - The entire run was ruined by an issue with a resurrection sickness bug. The entire group will get resurrection sickness stacks from the moment we stepped into the instance and without dying. The stacks clear when step onto a fireplace or alter but then immediately start building back up again when we stepped off the safe zone. This meant that we had one death and we are out situation with the IC bosses. This bug affected us through the entire run (2.5 hours long) and we ended up abandoning on the final boss.

2 of the guys we ran with were already aware of the bug having experienced the day before, but I have heard but unconfirmed that this may not affect every instance.

Needs urgent attention as the instance is unplayable when this bug occcurs.

many thanks,
  • keru#9279 keru Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    The area where Ascention Heroic is located, the route to go get Mog, everytime I go there I get blue screened. It doesn't matter for how long I'm on an instance, as soon as I reach that location I get blue screened.
  • rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    keru#9279 said:

The area where Ascention Heroic is located, the route to go get Mog, everytime I go there I get blue screened. It doesn't matter for how long I'm on an instance, as soon as I reach that location I get blue screened.

Same here as well. I was in a group of two and my son blue-screened as he followed behind me.
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    I stumbled upon the spot where the blue screen incident keeps occuring when heading toward Mog'dorath from Ascension. Here is a screenshot of that spot: (Image url won't work for some reason so had to post link)
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EexTPY2XkAAZ1Qv?format=jpg&name=large
  • atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    It is now impossible to read long Member Comments or precise log-out times in the roster, because:

Selecting a character in the guild roster now only pops up a text box that shows their location, like Offline.

The pop up used to depend on which field was being displayed in the last column. Show Member Comments, and the text box would expand long Member Comments.

The pop-up is only supposed to show Location if that's the field chosen with the triangle button.
    edited August 2020
    Blue screens happen pretty often if you spend enough time in Avernus, just like it is/once was in Barovia. The Scab is especially unstable.
    Post edited by joe7777 on
  • keru#9279 keru Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    > @joe7777 said:
    > I stumbled upon the spot where the blue screen incident keeps occuring when heading toward Mog'dorath from Ascension. Here is a screenshot of that spot: (Image url won't work for some reason so had to post link)
    > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EexTPY2XkAAZ1Qv?format=jpg&name=large

Exactly that area !
  • michael#7493 michael Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Seem like sometime cradle of the deatjh god can be triggered before everyone has loaded in today was the 2nd time this happened to me then everyone who hadnt loaded in yet is stuck on platform
  • nottoday79#2281 nottoday79 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Mod 19, part II- after going to Baldric’s grave, Alric disappears before you can get the new quest, “Baldric’s Attonement” from him. The only way to obtain the quest is to drop the first quest, then obtain it again from the younger Vallenhas brother, travel back to the grave & read, then, after speaking to Alric, quickly spam the “X” button to speak to Alric before he disappears. Took me 4 tries before I figured out how to proceed.
  • nottoday79#2281 nottoday79 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Get blue screen of death consistently, every time I enter the citadel.
  • fudgy99#1610 fudgy99 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I just bought the Ruinous Premium Pack yesterday and the 8 shared bank slots item that came with it is saying "Unable to complete transaction: that item cannot currently be purchased" whenever i hit use. I only have the original 8 slots not the 88 maximum slots.
  • arthurkrieg#7467 arthurkrieg Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Poor optimization, its like a slideshow with 15 FPS in whole new location and 5 FPS on Zariel on artifacts. Very uncomfortable to play if not on PS4 Pro. Very disappointing to have such freezes on 2005 year level graphics.
  • icywitch#4600 icywitch Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I cannot complete path of the fallen boons. It is locked and gives this as the reason. "You have not progressed far enough yet to take on this task. Complete the lower tasks first!"
    This is nuts as I already collected one boon. I took screenshots,
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/TvgNNcWQzrbAipWv7
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/QEassYszGpsRGUgy9
    We are a glitch among many. 😢
  • moochristen#3182 moochristen Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    IC: Healer gets sent to another portal than the rest of the party after the chains/before the first boss. Happened twice to us tonight. We had to fight through the first portal, got sent to where the first boss should be but were met with a new portal, jumped into her portal and fought again. Then we got sent to the first boss like normal. The second time, after we finished both portals we got sent to where the boss was but he didn't appear and we had to defeat ourselves and start the whole section over again. Not sure, but I think the healer was the last to join portal.

Scrolls of life/mass life: I have one of each that are bound to account and show up in my items but do not show on the screen when I die so I can't use them. Several other party members experienced this as well. Not all of them are bugged though.

Anniversary Ham: Supposed to increase stamina by 25% but does not increase at all. My stamina was 39.5% before and after consuming.

LOMM: Arcturia initiates a rapid mimic phase where mimic phases come back to back. Two mimics will appear each corner, then less than 30 seconds later two to three more mimics will appear without a full fight phase in between. Seems to happen when Mount or artifact powers are used on Arcturia.

KOS: Mount movement is very uneven/jumpy/choppy. Almost like it has very few fps and is very difficult to watch. Had to switch back to the war painted legendary mount due to this(no issues on that one or any other mount).
  • moochristen#7204 moochristen Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Whenever you are in your car in the wastelands and you get put in a queue or change instances, your companion doesn't summon. Very annoying. I didn't put my companion away and I shouldn't have to summon it again every time I leave the car.
  • cereus79#3601 cereus79 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Zfavors capped at 20k: Been stuck at 20k favors since last week. Claimed scrolls and mainhand, still stuck. Purchased reforge blessing, still capped. Claimed other available rewards,still capped and not earning more favor for the current or previous milestone.
    You have to spend favors at the merchant in the Citadel to no longer be stuck at 20k progress.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited October 2020

Zfavors capped at 20k: Been stuck at 20k favors since last week. Claimed scrolls and mainhand, still stuck. Purchased reforge blessing, still capped. Claimed other available rewards,still capped and not earning more favor for the current or previous milestone.

It is capped by ZF "storage" which is 20K. It is NOT capped by earning. What you need to do is to buy stuff using ZF. You should: (for the minimum):
    1. buy 10K AD everyday (which is already refined).
    2. buy the p-ward pack every week.

Since you are in milestone 2 and you have 20K ZF in storage, you need to spend 28K ZF before you reach 28K of milestone 2. The good news is: since you bought the reforge blessing, you will finish both milestone 1 and milestone 2 at the same time with less effort. When you earn 1 ZF, that 1 ZF applies to both your milestone 1 and milestone 2 progress.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
This discussion has been closed.