test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"You already have all the items...:"

adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
The first time I got this item, everything was fine. Then a second one dropped yesterday, I get a "You already have all the items in this package.". Do I need to spend all the favours I have and be at zero for this to be usable? That cannot be intended,

Hoping for improvements...

Comments

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    I have one in my bag as well. I have no idea what to do with it.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    hustin1 said:

I have one in my bag as well. I have no idea what to do with it.

Well, you double-click on it and it gives you 600 Favours....or, that is, the first time it does, My complaint is that those things drop (rarely, but they do drop), but you can only use the first one you get.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The tooltip say the maximum on favors is 200 instead of 20,000. Perhaps that is something to with why it can't be opened?
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    The package is how they disperse the 600 favors from killing 200 demons. The problem is that it just keeps dropping after killing 200 demons(it might be every 200 after but idk). If you have one saved and open it will give you 600 favors and mark off the weekly 200 kill task, which is why you can only open it once a week. Idk if saving them is considered an exploit, but seeing as killing 200 demons once a week isn't too hard, tossing them doesn't seem like too much of a waste.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This is being investigated.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    It looks like it may only open once per week. I can open one this morning (Monday). I can't open the 2nd one. I was not able to do that the day before.

And My weekly challenge of Demonslayer is completed. The treasure map side is grey out. I have not started to earn any favor this week yet.

I wonder if you get a "Zairel's Favors" coin for every 200 demon kills but you can't cash it because your weekly is already done. In other words, may be one can stash them to cash them out in the future (if one purchases the bundle).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***