The different options for farming Zariel's favor are highly unbalanced. Ignoring weekly challenges you have the following options, AFAIK.
- BHE giving 30 favor plus 10 favor per critter hit (most of the times).
- HE giving 20 favor plus whatever the mobs give or don't give.
- Doing quests, giving 30 to 50 favors.
- Killing Gary and Mog, giving 20 favors (not guaranteed?).
- Killing stuff, giving 1 to 10 favors (or nothing).
From all the availaible options running the BHE only is twice as efficient as the other options. In my tests I was able to get about 2000 favor/h when doing BHEs and about 1000 favor/h when doing quests and killing mobs.
IMHO this should be more balanced. Things to change could be...
- Increase favors for HE completion and favor dropped by mobs in HEs.
- Increase favor given for quests.
- Increase favor for Gary and Mog to 30-50 guaranteed.
- Add favor drops to treasure chests.
Running BHEs ad infinitum is boring. Please give as some viable and balanced choices.
What do you think?