test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CDP Forum Badge

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Greetings! As most of you know, the forums allow for Badges or achievement icons that show up on your forum profile. It looks like we are able to create our own and hand them out manually so I was wondering if folks would be interested in having a CDP Badge. This could be awarded based on # of posts in the CDP subforum or other participation benchmarks. Is this something you'd be interested in?

CDP Forum Badge 91 votes

Yes
56% 51 votes
No
43% 40 votes

Comments

• hdoohdoo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    The number of suggestion should not be the KPI. You can suggest many things that will not add value to the game. The value of suggestion should be evaluated by players and given a score by them. The dev will also be able to score those suggestion and all players would have a total score.
    That would allow dev to score them based on that value + their constraints (ease of implementation, cost...). And players would be scored with their suggestions.

Example ;
    I suggest to have a the possibility to sell any objects of the same type to a vendor in one click
    => suggestion evaluated by players as "not bad" (2 on 5) [value is x2], and evaluated as easy to implement (4 on 5) and not costly (5 on 5) by devs, so total score is (2x2+4+5)/4 = 3 on 5 so this give me 3 points.... etc
    Someone else suggested 200 ideas with an average of 3 points, so he is ranked 600 points on the total score. And the devs know what ideas are the best.
    oh and impossible ideas should not be scored...
    (any zero on 5)
This discussion has been closed.