test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Aasimar race feedback

the1truehunterthe1truehunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 211 Arc User
I have waited for so long to get a new race that will fit better a dps role without having to be a dragon uglyborn or halfteeth orc. The Aasimar race was my hope to put my metallic dragonborn in a box and feel more human again enjoying to wear head pieces. The reason of this feedback is to share my toughts on the new race that I paid for to unlock in future even if I don`t know how it will look like or if it is gonna worth swaping with my actual race just for appearance only. Even if I am pleased with the ideea of having such a bonus for this race I expected to be more in line with the dragonborn races since now it costs almost triple in price. I do understand the ideea of having a paid class but if I choose to pay for it I want to be fully satisfyed with the decission. When I got the dragonborn I knew I will have to give up wearing cool head pieces and look like a lizard instead of human and I wish to have the chance without cutting my damage by rough 2%. I would love to have at least 2% on damage. Me and my friends play competitive and we are always looking on ways to improve our look and damage in endgame and I am simply sad to have to give up on something that I benefit from such as damage as dps, to have a bonus like 1% outgoing healing when I don`t even heal. At least make a specific selection pannel where we can choose any two of these 4 bonuses to have at least 2%. Many people I have talked too told me that this race doesn`t worth the price tag or grinding for it. So I would like to see more opinions on the race itself regarding bonuses provided.

Comments

• alanea#4230 alanea Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    orc : 1-2% dmg depending on class
    dragonborn 3% dmg
    aasimar 1% dmg 1% hp 1% damage reduction additional guaranteed 1% hp ( opposed to random chance of another aas in group guaranteed 1% hp for group

in endgame 3% more hp ( 2% hp 1% dmg reduction ) actually matter 2% dmg isnt gamebreaking

orc is easily beaten .. vs dragonborn you change little bit dmg for little bit defense + you dont look as aligator miscarriage