test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.122.20200708b.16

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11477263

Comments

• liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Checking some of these changes on preview.

HUGE thumbs up for the two changes to the healer mark! Please pass on my thanks! Big QoL improvement (sidenote, a few of us were calling for this since mod 19 was on preview, so it's nice to see it has finally come to fruition!)
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • zebulondaktoidzebulondaktoid Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by zebulondaktoid on
  • brb89brb89 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    -Players are less likely to be able to double-jump extra high from the jump pads in the Stygian Docks. T_T
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    Infernal Warmachine: Enemies required to complete this Heroic Encounter now spawn after players engage it, which should prevent the encounter from becoming stuck.
    Barovia: Merchant Misery: The final wave of scarecrows finally spawns in a timely manner.

Great fixes!!
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • mythdemeanourmythdemeanour Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    "- Grung’s Instincts: This player power now functions consistently with the Snow Leopard’s."

If this fixes the problem of it not working on it's own then Thank you!!

Edit to add: It don't and still procs erratically apparently has a 3% chance on crit at legendary.. USELESS!!
    Post edited by mythdemeanour on
  • xanderleopard2#4636 xanderleopard2 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    how big is the patch? it seems like im downloading 9 gb patch. 378 MB at 4%. what is going on?
  • dheffernandheffernan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    "The Quasit companion should now be less obnoxious"

... that was half the reason for getting one....
    @Venture-1 @Venture from City of Heroes if you remember that far back. Yes, *that* Venture. Yes, I probably trashed your MA arc. For me it was Tuesday.
  • thany#4351 thany Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    Well. I have problem with "citadel". My queue(s) quest doesn't count after i finish it. Tried 4-5 times and nothing.
    In zone some people have "same" problem with 5 "maps" quest.
  • livfenrislivfenris Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Why did you change the healing mark? I liked being able to see the target I put it on easily which was usually the tank. now the tiny little icon will get lost in their buff bar making it hard to see it. It should have been an option to make it an icon above their head or on their buff bar.

Edit: there is an option to view it overhead. Thank you
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    I noticed that there's a new icon next to Malevolent Narzugons. What does it mean?
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • burnahbros#7516 burnahbros Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    brb89 said:

-Players are less likely to be able to double-jump extra high from the jump pads in the Stygian Docks. T_T

Idk why this was needed either. I guess they want players to either 1.) use a signpost to leave the area or 2.) live in a van down by the blood river.

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited August 2020

brb89 said:

Idk why this was needed either. I guess they want players to either 1.) use a signpost to leave the area or 2.) live in a van down by the blood river.

I think people got hurt when it lands outside (after double jump) to lose a chunk of HP and then killed by the elite mob rush to one. I have no problem exiting the elite area using the jump pad.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***