test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problem guild

morzat#5504 morzat Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Hello,
When i enter recently, in Neverwinter Preview, i dont found any of my characters, they were removed apparently. One of them had my guild test. If is possible i want to recover it with a new character. I found it in guild search results, so i guess someone can help me with that. I contact Support Team with ticket, and they sent me here.
Thanks
Post edited by morzat#5504 on
Tagged:

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    The guild is not copied to Preview server unless someone starts a guild in preview from scratch ... and then invent people one by one.

You need to copy your character to preview one by one regardless the guild issue you talked about.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • morzat#5504 morzat Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hello plasticbat!
    I built that guild in preview server , but i lose control from it, because they removed my characters
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    edited August 2020

Hello plasticbat!
    I built that guild in preview server , but i lose control from it, because they removed my characters

The guild leader is passed down to the next rank if no guild leader login again within 30 days (I think it is 30 days). It is the same treatment as the live server.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Hello plasticbat!

The guild leader is passed down to the next rank if no guild leader login again within 30 days (I think it is 30 days). It is the same treatment as the live server.
    Yes, i know that. I had 3 characteres in this guild test, all were removed, no one is there... but my guild keeps showing up in the guild search... So i'm asking myself if is possible to get it back... that is my question
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    With noone active remaining in the guild I am not certain if there would be any way to recover the guild. Would be easier just to create a new one, as it is easier to level them to max on preview.

With noone active remaining in the guild I am not certain if there would be any way to recover the guild. Would be easier just to create a new one, as it is easier to level them to max on preview.

Hello rickcase276,
    Building a new one take me around 6 months... it is a long time. Because of that i'm asking for help.

• rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    I am not certain that customer service has access to the preview server, which is where the problem may lie. Nor am I certain that the devs would be able to put someone back into a guild, as they were the ones that purged all the guilds intentionally when mod16 launched. So your only options may be to join another guild or create a new one.

I am not certain that customer service has access to the preview server, which is where the problem may lie. Nor am I certain that the devs would be able to put someone back into a guild, as they were the ones that purged all the guilds intentionally when mod16 launched. So your only options may be to join another guild or create a new one.

They purged all? I didn't know that... amazing...
    Well... that answers my question then...
    Thanks! Have a nice day