test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please look at scaled content/random queues

fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
edited August 2020 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
Since mod 19 launch random queues have been rough to pug if LOMM, Cradle, or Castle Raveloft pop. 9 times out of 10 people will leave or want to be vote kicked, or if it lasts long enough - vote to abandon instance.

It's almost like you have to do pre-made groups to avoid this in case they pop. I prefer just being able to dive into queues like I used to and be able to complete, no matter what team you got. Now getting my daily 100k is a struggle if these pop up. Healing changes, coupled with scaling make these hard to complete without pre-made endgamers.

In LOMM I haven't made it past Arcturia since the new mod drop in PUG groups. People struggle with mimics, then there's golems everywhere. In Cradle, 1st phase is fine until Atropal, when there's bodies on the ground everywhere and not enough dps to complete.

In CR alot of people just don't know how to use the book so Sisters goes downhill. A lot of new players never learned the mechanics as that dungeon has been a problem for several mods. Unfortunately its become routine for people to be like, "Oh if CR pops just forget it, not gonna happen." Then signpost out, saying kick me kick me.

I know you guys are working on overall scaling changes, hopefully you're aware of this and take these dungeons/trial into account, as right now they are not fun.

Comments

• xxjahvier#9450 xxjahvier Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    And the time it takes to queue for these dungeons just amounts to a waste of time. Not everyone can wait 45 minutes for a queue to pop only to have it fail because of other players. This is not a good system. Reduce these to three players tank/healer/dps and dps x3 and adjust rewards accordingly. This would also erase the need for scaling, as you could place players w roughly the same power base together, possibly increments of 20k. There is a huge need to address this situation. Please dev's comment or give some indication that you are listening.
  • kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    I hate scaled dungeon. Playing as a healer, our character is scale down so horribly that the heal is so abysmal that it makes no sense. What's worse is 90% of the dungeon is scaled so I wont be enjoying 90% of the dungeon. This just show the failure of a product. Please just give up with your "scaling down your player project". It create more problem than scalling the whole dungeon to level 80.
  • fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    I did a Svardborg yesterday and dps could not break the ice. We tried 3 times. Not sure if they didn't know to break the ice, or if scaling struck again and got them weak. People ended up abandoning.
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Vansi in Cloak tower is harder to kill than 3rd boss in vanilla grey wolf den? What a load.

REMOVE scaling from the game completely, we didn't ask for, and we don't want it.

Also give us back our daily epic dungeon chest key, or some other way(other than using AD) to get Legendary dragon keys. I've gotten MSVA 3 times in the last 2 days, and because the keys are too much effort to get, or they aren't unlocked on that toon I just tell everyone "I'm leaving and have a nice day", cuz I'm not wasting time on what is rarely a successful run anyhow when I have no keys...
  • xanderleopard2#4636 xanderleopard2 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    yeah idk why vansi bloodscar takes SUPER LONG to kill in cloak tower