test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Acc wide leg Mount not reclaimable

2»

Comments

• skingdev#1102 skingdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 77 Cryptic Developer
    edited July 2020
    For anyone experiencing this issue on Console for any of the Mounts that were included in the Legendary Mount Pack, the fix is in our next patch. Releasing tomorrow barring any issue. This includes if you traded for one of these mounts on the AH.
    • Mounts included;
    • Commander Tyrannosaur
    • Tenser's Floating Disc
    • Bat Swarm
    • Celestial Stag
    • Whirldwind
    • Armored Griffon
    • Black Ice Warhorse
    • Giant Toad
    • Imperial Rage Drake
    • Armored Bulette
    There is a separate issue regarding the Infernal Warmachine, that we are currently working towards now. Sorry for any confusion on this topic,

- SKing
  • holy#4307 holy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Thanks
    The swarm-account now can be claimed for me on xbox, this have been fixed for me at least and wishing for every one who has this bug was solved as well.

Thanks

-Holy
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    exgardian said:

putzboy78 said:

@nitocris83

my legendary war machine is not there, please fix

A HAMSTER ? Is this a vanity pet or something ?
    It comes from a promotion. It's like a reusable item like the adorable pocket pet or lucky coin.

"regenerate 2,691 Hit Points over time. Taking the time to fully rest will result in an increase to your regeneration by 500."

https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/The_Miniature_Giant_Space_Hamster

For anyone experiencing this issue on Console for any of the Mounts that were included in the Legendary Mount Pack, the fix is in our next patch. Releasing tomorrow barring any issue. This includes if you traded for one of these mounts on the AH.

• Mounts included;
    • Commander Tyrannosaur
    • Tenser's Floating Disc
    • Bat Swarm
    • Celestial Stag
    • Whirldwind
    • Armored Griffon
    • Black Ice Warhorse
    • Giant Toad
    • Imperial Rage Drake
    • Armored Bulette
    There is a separate issue regarding the Infernal Warmachine, that we are currently working towards now. Sorry for any confusion on this topic,

- SKing

Confirming, still no Infernal Warmachine on PC

• urtew3urtew3 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    i have a dead Rogue with a legendary carpet of flying and if i could of removed him i would of but cant since none of my toons that have pulled out legendary mounts cant claim them for how they dont show up in Promo
    edited July 2020
    so this is more important that making the account wide mount work on every character in an account? I'm assuming you can guess why I won't be wasting resources on the Astral Lockbox

"The Infernal War Machine can no longer be applied to the same character multiple times."

https://arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11476823-patch-notes%3A-version%3A-nw.122.20200708b.8
  • murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I am confirming I still have the issue of not being able to properly reclaim my legendary infernal war machine - account wide on any characters post patch on July 31, 2020. Only the character that opened the lock box has the mount. It has now been over a month since this issue occurred on Tuesday, June 30, 2020.

As a heads up for anyone still paying attention, the reclaimable mount issue has been resolved on my account as of today August 11th. It required Customer Support to log into my account and manually fix it. Apparently I was one of three known cases of this issue happening to. Thanks @twylabite @skingdev#1102 @cwhitesidedev#9752
  • murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I can confirm as well that they have resolved the reclaimable mount issue as well for my account.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Closing thread due to solved issue!
This discussion has been closed.