What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PS4] Avernus Launch Week Issues

2»

Comments

• Options
    matii#4660 matii Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Refining Diluted Holy Water from Path of the Fallen campaign requires resources from Descent into Avernus campaign
  • Options
    bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Bluescreen. Up to 5 in 2 Hours in the new area
  • Options
    skrewfaz3d#1482 skrewfaz3d Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    The ice mechanic at Drufi in FBI seems to broken again. Hid behind it twice and was downed both times.

Also, rogue dailies have a massive aggro pull on use that I don't remember from last mod. This happens everywhere. The radius will pull in 2-3 adjacent packs of mobs.
  • Options
    joccat#1817 joccat Member Posts: 117 Arc User

Pinatas are broke. I undertand why they were changed to only drop items at the end now but the issue is they ONLY drop 4 items......before you would always get 8-10 items while it was being killed normally (not the glitchy way either). Do not penalize all players for the actions of a few idiots.

To add to this, pinatas now occassionally drop NOTHING whatsoever when killed. Please fix this!!
  • Options
    matii#4660 matii Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Heroic Encounters have a purple circle to show where it is in the wrong place

Port Nyanzaru shows that you must complete the quest, even if it has been completed

• Options
    dracose#4583 dracose Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    While in a group working on Unsealed Fate Quest, the other person in group spoke to Alric and completed the quest. Alric then disappeared for me and I am unable to finish this. I changed instances, logged off and on, waited a day and tried again.... Still no Alric, I started a ticket on this as well. What can I do to keep going on the Avernus storyline? I am stuck...
  • Options
    nottoday79#2281 nottoday79 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Two Problems:

1. Saw AP was SUPPOSED to be drained when entering war machine, and it’s SUPPOSED to be tied to boost. I automatically lose AP the moment I use my dune buggy. My AP is completely drained regardless of whether I use boost, or even if I use it & regain it while in the car. So now, can’t regain AP out of combat, and can’t use dune buggy because it completely drains my AP regardless of any actions I take. Is this correct?

2. I have been told DC heals on console (PS4, at least) have a different, lower magnitude than PC. Is this correct, and will this be rectified? A 4 person bastion (without including self in the circle, which makes it even worse) currently heals for less than a player naturally regens, making it a useless power, especially when playing with melee DPS.