test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Comments

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    The gates just swung wide open once again...

We are looking for new players, veteran players and all in between, interested in joining a fun filled, drama free guild organized completely around TEAM PLAY!

Just send your request in PM or here in the thread and we can discuss further what it takes to join our guild! Or just head to our guild website, read our guild rules, and if you think they are fair, SIGN UP!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    edited June 2020
    Tyrs Paladium... just like a classic outdoor rock concert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJDX-sYfJ_M

Mountain - Theme For An Imaginary Western - Cincinnati Pop Festival - June 13, 1970

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • angelterri77#9997 angelterri77 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hey there. I think I would be interested in your guild.

As a 40 something woman, it's hard to find a fun place in games with those younger than me (monstly cause i have no idea what they say half the time!). My main char is a Cleric lvl 47 or so, and uhm ... I'm from EST. Not sure what else you'd like to know.
  • tamardltamardl Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Hi angelterri77 :) Andre has a couple of links in his signature above your post - feel free to follow those to our website which also has the application right there. You are also welcome to contact any of us for more info in-game too. I can be found at @tamardl and you can use the guild finder to see if any others are online too. Thank you for inquiring!
    edited September 2020
    If you played THIS when you were young... you were born in a COOL decade!

And LOOK, it mentions the Temple of TYR... hmmm... I sense a connection.

• gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User

If you played THIS when you were young... you were born in a COOL decade!

And LOOK, it mentions the Temple of TYR... hmmm... I sense a connection.

Eh, eh, Pool of Radiance.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • junglegym#1445 junglegym Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hiya folks
    Got room for an older computer illiterate RPG fan ?
    My age ??? some say over 60
    I play Kuhal Stormchaser L29 Wizard
    Who is sick & tired of 18 yr old kids, Lottsa BS & huge amounts of drama
    Contact me through mail Kuhal Earthshaker@junglegym1445
    Id love to hear from like minded RPGers in GMT +12
    Regards
    Kuhal
    Absolutely Jungle! You'll make good friends in Tyrs Paladium

• inty20#4114 inty20 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi there,
    I recently found Neverwinter (must have missed it all these years) in the search of a new mmo.
    Im a casual player, father to a 2.5 year old girl and a married man. Im 42 years old and free of drama / eletist ways.
    I am searching for a fun place to play, do guild runs and most importantly.. learn the game from like minded people (and not 16 year old eletist drama queens :))

i am a veteran of D&D board game, warhammer board games, daoc, wow, swtor, ffxiv, warhammer online, ffxi and tried most other mmorpgs

If you still have room, i would like to join up. Unless most if not all of the guild are americans, because of the time zone difference..

ps. never served, im Dutch so it's not really needed ;-) Make love not war!
    Welcome inty. We have a worldwide guild. An American guild with a Euro flavor. Our FELLOWSHIP alliance is FULL of members from around the globe.

• inty20#4114 inty20 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thanks Aandre.I submitted an request through the website,

• kkobaalkkobaal Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm interested in joining. I'm a long time RPG player. I'm in my late 30s. I tried checking out the website but was having trouble finding how to apply. In game my name is: Vala The Tank@kkobaal and currently a level 40 Dwarf Tank.
  • nerdytee#8272 nerdytee Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi. I was dropped because well, I couldn't play. I had a computer that kept booting me off and I wasn't holding my own as a guild member. Then life got a bit crazy (I think we can all relate to that). I can play regularly now and I was hoping that I may possibly be allowed to re-join. Please let me know if this is okay. I'm currently playing a Ranger Wood-Elf, who is currently at level 20, but I plan on doing some grinding this evening, so she may be up more by the time a decision is made. Thank you for your time.
  • morlach#7538 morlach Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, I have submitted an application on your website, hope it is accetable :)
  • alphalostalphalost Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Hi. I have just submitted the application on your website. Hope to be accepted.
    Neverwinter history.
    Tyrs Paladium lore.

It's still right here. An actual healthy, thriving OLD SCHOOL guild in action.

No drama and No zerg. TEAMWORK. Camaraderie.

Be a somebody in Tyrs, not just an anybody.

Tyrs Paladium is ALL about that.

• surf13surf13 Member Posts: 560 Arc User
    *ping* *ping* *slurp*
    Heeeee's Baaack!

What's up Surf, ole pal!?

Hey, my gigantic friend!

Just finding some time to play some games again and started to get the NWO bug :-D So thought I would swing by... How are things?
    Going swell Surf! Great to have you back. We are still Rockin' and Rolling. Seeing people come back after years has GOT to be one of my most favorite treats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzEzDkeHzI

Yeah gotta admit I get a buzz when I come back and see old faces... Some that have stayed the whole time. Others that come and go. Nostalgia!

Also. I like Undermountain lol!
    edited March 2021
    After 14 years of first forming our guild, we are still recruiting in a game that we think still has a truly bright future. And we have some long time Neverwinter Tyrs leaders and officers that greatly help us ensure success.

So we are looking for quality folks. We continue to focus on recruiting those that best exemplify fair play. Game accomplishments and longevity are great, but are secondary to those who chose to play in a fun, relaxing no drama environment. Whether you just started playing 2 weeks ago, or have played since game launch... we may be interested.

Those who value teamwork and those who will enjoy belonging to a tight knit active guild are the characteristics most sought after.

• gavennn#8925 gavennn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am a long time Adventure gamer. I have played everything from WOW to Dark age of camelot, I have experience playing and learning game mechanics. I am brand new to Neverwinter. I am looking for a fun laid back community to play with and when time allows show me the ropes of the game.

I am in my 40's and still love playing games. IF you think I would be someone you guys would enjoy hanging out with shoot me a message.
    edited April 2021

I am a long time Adventure gamer. I have played everything from WOW to Dark age of camelot, I have experience playing and learning game mechanics. I am brand new to Neverwinter. I am looking for a fun laid back community to play with and when time allows show me the ropes of the game.

I am in my 40's and still love playing games. IF you think I would be someone you guys would enjoy hanging out with shoot me a message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdWSGEwl32Q

I can see you making good friends in Tyrs. We are old school to the MAX. Fill out an app, you won't be sorry!

https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=103930

edited May 2021
    Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Silvaro, Nila, Barakas Balorfist, FENRIR, Kayn Darksoul, Shawna Lightbearer, Omega, and Yelto!!!

April was a great month for recruiting, and that's no April Fool's folly!

• jund2jund2 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi
    We are 3 active friends in the game, we joined in about 3 weeks, we have never played the game before but we are already level 80 and running after learning about the game and picking up good items.
    We would like to join a guild of active players so that we can grow together
  • zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    Hello. I am returning to neverwinter, and I was in your guild 7 years ago. In fact you can see previous posts by me in this thread XD. I'd be happy to come back if you'd welcome me again. I was only removed due to inactivity since I haven't played since 2017.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
    edited August 2021
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xag5RKD0VHk

Love this group of fine people. Tyrs Paladium you can just join and make friends for a lifetime. PARTICIPATE here and truly BENEFIT.