test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CDP Topic: PvP

15678911»

Comments

• grandalf#3634 grandalf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    A selection of new gear and mounts that are not only pvp specific but rewards for doing pvp would be great. Also i always see players complaining about ways to garner more astral diamonds, perhaps a ranking system with tiers that allow a certain amount of ad per level per day and refreshes daily would be cool. So if you finish in the top 10 15k astrals, top 100 you get 8k astrals, top 1000 you could do 2500 astrals. Plus refinement and other items as rewards. You could Also rotate the timer ever month 2 hours in order to make the advantage of the time slot at reward fair worldwide. Another interesting idea would not only have free for all pvp but additionally have a class specific pvp. This way players could test their builds vs other builds and then players can share build ideas and will only make a stronger more connected community. Furthermore if you could implement a system that had ques for pvp say after 14k item lv and every 2k Item level afterward to max level would have a different pvp arena to compete in. Rewards could offer tiered rewards per pvp arena level. The lowest maybe a bit o rough ad and some refinement and companion upgrade tokens, Pres wards, genies gifts, etc to help a new player out, as tiers progress rewards become more centralized around later game Higher level players get ad, Higher level marks of potency, enchanting stones, scrolls of health, etc etc. Ive been playing this game for 5+ years and i never really got into or enjoyed pvp and found the rewards lackluster so im hoping for a huge overhaul. Sorry if this is a bit long winded and for any misspelling. Busy at work and just wanted to jot this here.
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I dont do pvp, its not why I play the game, so I say let it die LOL
  • ancientryancientry Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    wild idea: make ur pve competitive, fastest completion time of certain dungeons or trials, which members or guild or whatever did it, who healed the highest in that dungeon, who damaged the most, who tanked the most

make leaderboarda global, that will make ur pve into a.. sort of.. pvp experience
  • paladinrja#5247 paladinrja Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    PvP works best for most people when its uncomplicated. You're only ever gonna get niche groups otherwise. -- Think Goldeneye, CoD, BFBC2, PoE..

If you genuinely want to increase participation, as well as make it enjoyable for participants? -- You'll make sure everyone is playing on the same slate; the minute they walk in the door. No fancy interpretations. Just outright, and very clearly the same level.

Unlockables via playing, no buying stuff, no bringing stuff in. Set variables, level playing field.

PvP is about skill, not stuff. Theres no skill in stuff, just like theres no game in waiting.

I know that given the way you run the rest of the game, PvP is potentially an insanely profitable cash-cow for you. Everyone else knows it too.

Cheers
This discussion has been closed.