it's not just the stronghold map, it's all Qu'ed content as well
  • d4l#7469 d4l Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Ad exchange is not working
  • trialbyfire001trialbyfire001 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    @skingdev#1102
    Hello there,
    I have found 2 bugs so far and have 2 comments so far
    For further reference “achievement” is achievement in the journal and not on Xbox live.

Bug #1
    After collecting all 5 vanity pets from the secrets vendor you are supposed to unlock an achievement and gain a title, this is not working. I have moved all 5 pets to inventory and back to vanity and got no unlock.

Bug #2
    I have beaten bel on hard mode, this also is an achievement. This also did not unlock.

Comment #1
    Bel hard mode has a serious flaw in which the ammo carrier has their stats reduced to almost nothing (I can provide screenshots etc) the 6 imps teleport to the ball carrier and s/he immediately dies due to taking 600-1000k damage per second. If you do not get a fighter with knights valour (paladin bubble doesn’t seem to work) and the exact ball/catapult placement you will lose no question.

Comment #2
    The achievement to get all “Bel episode achievements ” is not working as the prior two bugs won’t unlock. I have a feeling the “get all lore” is also not working as I believe I have all lore but it is not unlocking, I would suggest a breakdown of the lore you need to get so you can cross reference to make sure you have them all. Again, I believe it’s not working.

I would love to get the “Bel ringer” title but as you can see with the current bugs or flaws this is not possible.

Edit: just found another bug.
    If you have 2 people using chickens and they both dive bomb the same target there are instances where the game will crash. Halaster, and the pylons in IC are confirmed instances, I do not know what else. I expect this has to do with the amount of particals on screen or possibly the amount of sounds of the chickens going splat.
  • nexgen#4205 nexgen Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I would like to report a bug to which my Chat channels would leave out Alliance and Queue group chat channels would not let me say anything nor see any chat being said
  • rjforreal#9388 rjforreal Member Posts: 1 New User
    I found a bug where my appearance item the scarf of Embellishments is not showing on my character in game when it is overriding the look of the current gear slot. It might be specific to that item I am assuming.
  • krillthethrillkrillthethrill Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Before the launch of Mod19 I had several epic insignias with 24,999 refinement and now they have zero refinement. The only insignias effected seem to be the ones I had equipped on mounts in stable and extra mounts. The insignias that are in my inventory and bank space kept their respective refinement at 99,996 as they should’ve for the post launch of Mod19. I asked another player and they seem to have encountered the same issue. Yes, I submitted a ticket and it has been sent to the team working on bugs. However, I came here to post also in case anyone else had this issue. I suggest any who see this to go and check your mounts if you had any epics insignias equipped during the update. My effected insignias show 0/100,000.
  • wickedwar1ock#4166 wickedwar1ock Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    I have the bullette pup summoned. Today while playing it kept disappearing and I had to re summon it. Is this a known game issue or what could be the case. I have dismissed them. Summoned another then summoned bullette pup back and still was having the issue. When lacking power I looked and noticed pup was not summoned. It happened while running LOMM, CODG, ETOS. Not sure any other place
    Wicked War1ock
  • Since the new mod dropped, I have been unable to change my mount power from swarm on my toon. I can go into the screen where I would change the power and I can choose another power, but it doesn't actually take effect. This is making it very difficult to do any mob battles for which I would use another power. I opened an arc ticket and they have identified it as a bug and asked me to post this here...
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User

Since the new mod dropped, I have been unable to change my mount power from swarm on my toon. I can go into the screen where I would change the power and I can choose another power, but it doesn't actually take effect. This is making it very difficult to do any mob battles for which I would use another power. I opened an arc ticket and they have identified it as a bug and asked me to post this here...

If this is the same issue I had, I'm fairly sure they know about it...
    BUT...there is a temporary workaround that might sort it out for you, till they fix it.
    Just cancel your current Combat Power, and when the slot is empty it "should" allow you to put a different one in there.
    Essentially, you can't currently replace one that is already selected, but you can un-slot it and then choose a new one.
    That's what happened on mine yesterday, anyway.
  • tanatarov#6587 tanatarov Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    oh
    Post edited by tanatarov#6587 on
  • wickedwar1ock#4166 wickedwar1ock Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Another issue I have discover. In Avernus new area when ever you are on your mount it does not seem like mount speed is matching other areas no matter what mount your on, Also epic War Machine mount seems like it has speed issues no matter what zone your in. Not sure if it is just me or what.
    Wicked War1ock
  • gor1llaf1stgor1llaf1st Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    I cannot move past 20000 in personal progress now for redeemed citadel
  • lilfred#3806 lilfred Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I'm still getting DC all started with the release of the new event that is running now for 111 days. Placed several tickets. Hope you can help us out soon
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User

I cannot move past 20000 in personal progress now for redeemed citadel

There is a storage cap of 20000 favors. You need to spend your favor. There is no earning cap. Buy your 10K refined AD everyday. Buy your P-ward every week.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***