test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rogue lowered demage output problem

andune#1887 andune Member Posts: 8 Arc User
My main character rogue has evrything: bondings 15, legendary mounts and companions, best in slot gear, mostly rank 15 and 13 enachantments also legendary insignias. All my stats are ready for end game content and when I am doing dungons any other no solo content my demage is far lower then other players. When I compare logs I make 10-15% less demage then people who has little over 100 000 power and enchants rank 8-9. It feels like someone put permanent debuff on my character. I first notice this in mod 17 but now it is far worse. People all the time ask me why I make so low demage and I don't know what to tell them. Please look over my account and check out my rogue character.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Welcome to scaling.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    The better your gear, the higher your IL, the more you get punished.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • merik1999merik1999 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    It is how scaling works. It is not a bug. Its stupid, but not a bug.
    If you want to max out your damage in dungeons, then get your IL below or close to the max IL. Then you will not be scaled. And your bondings and enchantments will not be scaled.

Also for more zaney fun. In the stronghold map, get you IL BELOW 18k for mega stats. One of my guild members was able to raise his power from 200k to 320k by LOWERING his IL.
  • zebulondaktoidzebulondaktoid Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    You want to see how bad scaling is by running VT with someone that takes off all their gear.
  • tipsylu#5922 tipsylu Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    It's not scaling, there is a bug with TRs. There is nothing more disappointing than discovering after you earn your Lionheart weapons from ToMM and comparing notes with other TR's that their damage with Burnished Weapons is almost twice the amount that you do even though your feats/boons/rotations are the same. As far as I can tell, the only difference when I'm in ToMM is that they are running bilethorn enchantments, which accounts for maybe 10% damage increase from my vorpal. So it's not scaling when you are out dpsed by other TRs when running end game content.