test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 19 Notes and Feedback

In lieu of an Official Thread, (I know... we're only console so our feedback is generally about 10% of the value of a PC report) here are some notes and general feedback. I thought it easier to start a thread with some basic observations and add as I (we) go rather than wait a week or two and dump a tonne of data.

1. The mini map on screen could do with a better zoom out range when in the car. I imagine when I know where I'm going a lot better than now I won;t need it as much, but the car travels too fast to be able to plot a course as you are driving, and the path tracer might as well not even be there for most of the time I'm driving.

2. For whatever reason, (and I imagine it is just the word of mouth from PC...) I have yet to see the Devils win out in the Blood War. I'm sure they have at some point, and I'm only relaying my experiences, but every instance across every session I have played in Avernus, it is the Demons winning all the time.

more to follow...

Comments

• lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    The demons are winning because people are hunting Garyx for the early quest. When the devils win, Mog will spawn and the devils were actually winning a lot on PS4 because of all the dock quests
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User

The demons are winning because people are hunting Garyx for the early quest. When the devils win, Mog will spawn and the devils were actually winning a lot on PS4 because of all the dock quests

That's odd then, that so often you see the "Inv Mog" message pop up on the Avernus Zone chat.
    Maybe it will even out as it progresses.
  • keru#9279 keru Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    > @lordnagy#1603 said:
    > The demons are winning because people are hunting Garyx for the early quest. When the devils win, Mog will spawn and the devils were actually winning a lot on PS4 because of all the dock quests

This is what i still don't understand.
    Does Garyx and Mog spawns at different locations?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    keru#9279 said:

> @lordnagy#1603 said:

> The demons are winning because people are hunting Garyx for the early quest. When the devils win, Mog will spawn and the devils were actually winning a lot on PS4 because of all the dock quests

This is what i still don't understand.

Does Garyx and Mog spawns at different locations?

Yes. You can see that in the map after you have their quests.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Might want to consider including the words "supposed to" when discussing the spawn points of Garyx and Mog.
  • lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    > @mordekai#1901 said:
    > Might want to consider including the words "supposed to" when discussing the spawn points of Garyx and Mog.

True, so very true....
  • josephdirt#9503 josephdirt Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I just spent weeks, AD, Zen, time etc leveling up companions to legendary for incoming healing to wear rusted boots.
    Now all of my healing companions are nerfed to 3% ?????