test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] Avernus Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Avernus. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on Console.

Existing Known Issues:
  • The Blood War currently has the potential to have unexpectedly wide swings in the amount of effort required to fill the meter. We’re currently testing ways to normalize and simplify this feature.
  • Sometimes, the war party appears not to spawn on some instances.
  • The above issues impact the successful completion of the quest "An Infernal Wager (Demon/Devil)"

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• matii#4660 matii Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    The war machine has no tooltip on powers and sometimes the power with a square shows 333's cooldown
  • russelguppy#7025 russelguppy Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Garyx, if he does spawn, appears to be able to be killed in one hit
    The "Fragment of Hope" quest is badly synchronized, looking at the memories, one character does not even finish speaking, and the next one is already starting to speak

Button "Quests - > Last viewed campaign" doesn't work
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    My powered were reset yet again. Why? Why? Why?
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • doublewulfdoublewulf Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    I am unable to change my mount powers; combat power, equip power, and movement are all locked.
    > @doublewulf said:
    > I am unable to change my mount powers; combat power, equip power, and movement are all locked.

I can, however, select the power with X, then clear the power with Square. Then I can select the power I want to equip.
    Soul Golems in areas after the boss fights in LOMM are spawning invisibly, making it difficult to clear those areas to continue on.
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    You may already know about this one because I seem to recall hearing about it before from PC players, but Hellbringer Warlock cannot equip Dreadtheft or Curse Bite.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    joe7777 said:

You may already know about this one because I seem to recall hearing about it before from PC players, but Hellbringer Warlock cannot equip Dreadtheft or Curse Bite.

Try this: make sure you are in the loadout that has this problem. Logout and then login. Check if it fixes it. It fixed mine in PC before they patched anything.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

joe7777 said:

Try this: make sure you are in the loadout that has this problem. Logout and then login. Check if it fixes it. It fixed mine in PC before they patched anything.
    Yeah that was how PC players got around it I'm sure, and since it works they didn't bother patching the problem for future issues.
    Mounts Combat power and Equip power cannot be changed from the list view, only works in grid view
  • azmatiq#2692 azmatiq Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Avernus. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on Console.
    >
    > Existing Known Issues:* The Blood War currently has the potential to have unexpectedly wide swings in the amount of effort required to fill the meter. We’re currently testing ways to normalize and simplify this feature.
    >
    > * Sometimes, the war party appears not to spawn on some instances.
    >
    > * The above issues impact the successful completion of the quest "An Infernal Wager (Demon/Devil)"
    >
    >
    >
    > NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received. hello im newa arc accoun. I trying sigin into NW PS4 and im temporary suspension can you provide details on how long? gamertag: azmatiq
  • keru#9279 keru Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Please try changing how the tab for Clerics works. It's bad trying to tag the right person when melee class are all together doing their killing. And not to mention how bad it is with a 10 man run. I agree on Silver's idea about If* being able to quickly hit tab and having it rotate until its on the right person. Thanks
  • keru#9279 keru Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    and also the outgoing healing seems to be too low. Would be nicer to have a lil bit higher than 24.3%. I want to be able to use a major healing encounter and have the satisfation of seeing them getting healed to full and not just half way or 3/4th of their Hit Points.

Mounts Combat power and Equip power cannot be changed from the list view, only works in grid view

You can change them in list view if you clear the slot first.
  • joccat#1817 joccat Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Pinatas are broke. I undertand why they were changed to only drop items at the end now but the issue is they ONLY drop 4 items......before you would always get 8-10 items while it was being killed normally (not the glitchy way either). Do not penalize all players for the actions of a few idiots.
    I am seeing a lot of old bugs that were fixed resurfacing again, such as getting Normal Quality items from Professions despite 100% Focus. I wish the devs would fix these bugs for good because it's like they resurface every single time there is a major update adding new content.
    The size of the Dragonborn player character collision has been reduced to match all other playable races.

This is not fixed, male Metallic Ancestry Dragonborn can still push other people
  • kungskabb#9290 kungskabb Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    The blood war meter is messed up, been stuck on negative numbers all day.

The blood war meter is messed up, been stuck on negative numbers all day.

Less than 2 days and the Blood War is completely broken. Can you at least restart the Avernus map to workaround issue?
  • lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    It’s been broken for about 7 hours now. Wonder if it’ll be fixed before the weekend...
    The menu option Last Campaign is broken. Using it opens nothing but it opens the proper Campaign window when you select Campaigns in the menu.
  • kir4me8604#8436 kir4me8604 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    The intro music is everywhere, I love the change in music. However, it is obvious something is wrong. The intro music is overlapping or overriding the soundtracks for various areas. It is noticeable in the Protector's Enclave (overriding and looping), and the dungeons (overriding) (noticed it in The Frozen Heart Leveling Dungeon). Im pretty sure it is happening in other places. It would be great to have an option to determine the music you hear in the game..... lol
    Enchantment packs that can be purchased with Battle Trophies, e.g. Rank 12 Weapon Enchantment Choice Pack are in the Mounts category in the Auction House instead of Refinement

At-will Cure Wounds with Sheltered healing feat has 650 heal magnitude instead of 425
  • bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    The war machine (badlands car) emptys your action points. When you leave the car your AP are empty. When you enter the car, it‘s health bar has the same level as your AP. Somebody has mentioned, that sometimes the Square power shows 333. That happens, when you enter the car without AP.
    lola#4826 said:

The war machine (badlands car) emptys your action points. When you leave the car your AP are empty. When you enter the car, it‘s health bar has the same level as your AP. Somebody has mentioned, that sometimes the Square power shows 333. That happens, when you enter the car without AP.

Apparently it is working as intended. See my rant thread in feedback for more on it. As for the 333, that is the "AP" cost for the boost.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Unable to change mount combat powers. You can select a new power but it won't save. This is a big issue for some of us. Please fix. #

This seems to be fixed now.
    Post edited by autumnwitch on
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
    Rank 13 Runestone Choice Pack does not contain Indomitable Runestone