test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Summer Festival Artisan

mord#3639 mord Member Posts: 36 Arc User
We can access the crafting page but we have no Artisan to craft with...

Comments

• angahareth#7421 angahareth Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Yup, no artisan to be found. The event description just says have to do intro quest for summerfest and have a basic workshop -I did the summerfest intro quests last year, and my workshop is maxed. No artisan. Last year's disappeared.
  • robtnrobtn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 81 Arc User
    Same for me and others in my Alliance
    Everything's Shiny, Not to Fret
  • ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    I too have no artisan. I did have a max level one. It's possible I accidentally deleted her to make room for another artisan. But if so. Why was that even an option?
  • carmen2013carmen2013 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Can confirm, tried with 2 different chracters, re-logged, checked the applications tab. Same issues with a lot of people in my alliance.
  • davenw#1761 davenw Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    This is a proof that new professions system is stupid, remove summer crafting from it and just give us a store where we can exchange materials for rewards, players that dont do professions gets lost in it, have to spend extra 30minutes to unlock workshop, that is ridiculous
    You made this event unfun forcing us to either unlock workshop on all alts or queue for sahha match that was not reworked since game launched, its frustrating, most ppl afk just to get sahha ball, i am so tired of cryptic doesnt care about fun in events like those, you just turn them on and do nothing to improve our experience
    im out
  • shadows1313shadows1313 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Seems to be a bug with it appearing cause u are supposed to get it first time u visit your workshop, the moment u enter it the hire order appears, but it doesnt seem to proc for all characters. Some get it, some dont. Also care the crafting tasks arent 100% success until u get artisan to least rank 6 so craft some petals first and not the cloth/sahha ticket ball.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Same, no artisan. Been doing the summer event for years now, been looking forward to this, but now.......
  • atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    A similar issue was reported last year. It caused some of us to have other artisans hidden, in addition to the Summer Artisan. Now it's affecting the Summer Artisan of players who did Summer Festival last year.

Please devs, when you fix this, fix the other hidden artisans too.

They are nearly the same problem, under the hood. This would be the perfect time to fix both.
  • kranky#1106 kranky Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    there where posts weeks ago about artisan being broke they had plenty of time to fix before going live.... obviously its not important enough for them to bother with.. so only way to get sahha tickets is guess what... buy them in zen market hmmmmm i wonder why the fix never happened. seems obvious to me they want money
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    It is working completely fine on new toons, at least for me, which is how I remember it from last year.
    Application upon entering workshop.
    On toons that did it before, nothing either.
    - bye bye -
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    My toon that has full artisan roster does not get any summer artisan.
    My toon that has artisan vacancy does not get any summer artisan until she went to the workshop. A window pops up and ask if I want to add the summer artisan.
    I have not removed any artisan from the toon that has full roster. Hence, I don't know if dropping artisan helps.

Anyway, they are investigating.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1256987/all-platforms-summer-provision-artisan
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    edited July 2020
    It is either they fixed it or I missed it.
    When the toon have the full roster go to workshop, they get the summer artisan.

Edit: not all my toon work that way. The one that got the summer artisan has 27 (max). The one that does not get the summer artisan has 26 (max).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 434 Arc User
    Non of my 8 mains got artisan. Some have maxed artisans, some not. Going to workshop didn't work either. All of them did many years of summer event. Taking into account that this bug was already reported, a zero attention from devs for all this time... well, nothing new...
  • docsc00terdocsc00ter Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Add me to the list. Can't access an Artisan for the Summer Festival. Have been doing it for years. Tried logging out and back in. Tried exiting and reloading. Tried the Workshop and cleared profession worker space. Lit some sage and did a dance around my computer while chanting the lyrics of Does Your Bubblegum Lose Its Flavor... in Latin even! Nothing works. :(
  • atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    In the old hidden artisan bug, which is still affecting us, another artisan is hidden in addition to the Summer Artisan. Please be sure to unhide the other artisans when unhiding the Summer Artisan.

Suggestion to fix both bugs at once: Don't hide any artisans. Let us keep the Summer Artisan all year. Just hide the Summer Provisioning profession itself, like the Gond profession gets hidden.

• antok500#4237 antok500 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    6 characters played two get the artisan four do not. One of the characters that got the artisan was new to the festival this year. The other was not. The old timer got a level 6 artisan when it had been maxed last year the new character, as you would expect got a level 1 artisan. Not seeing much of a pattern here to explain what is going on.
  • emese#4731 emese Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Artisan missing here too. I started with a new char. and he got the artisan and 3 saha-ticket balls, then i went to my main and the intro quest was missing, got material only for 1 sahha-ticket ball and when I went to make it I found no artisan. Then I tried another new char. and this time I got the daily free sahha-ticket ball from the Zen market, and material for 2 more ... but artisan is missing again.
    HOW ON EARTH THIS WAS BUGGED LIKE THIS??????? It was an event that run more or less Ok last year. Why fix something that worked and make it worst???
  • tenteijashugantenteijashugan Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My summer artisan is missing despite having him last year.

The "hidden artisan" bug from the removal of last year summer artisan is still present.

One of my blacksmith is still counted in the total of artisans and in the total of blacksmithes but he doesn't appear in the list of artisans ... I cannot select him ... I cannot delete him ...

Despite several reports and tickets all year long ... nothing has been done ...

My summer artisan is missing despite having him last year.

The "hidden artisan" bug from the removal of last year summer artisan is still present.

One of my blacksmith is still counted in the total of artisans and in the total of blacksmithes but he doesn't appear in the list of artisans ... I cannot select him ... I cannot delete him ...

Despite several reports and tickets all year long ... nothing has been done ...

Did you go to workshop recently?
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    So, I got all of my artisans, and have accumulated enough rewards to put them to work. New problem: The Summer Festival clothing does not show up in my character's appearance options. I crafted the items. Double clicked them from the Appearance tab in Inventory, but when I open the character sheet, they are not among the choices to wear.
  • tenteijashugantenteijashugan Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Did you go to workshop recently?

Yes and nothing changed : I still have my hidden blacksmith and during the whole summer event I didn't get the summer artisan.
  • aimeeisasimnutaimeeisasimnut Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Anyone else having trouble with the summer artisan? I have not gotten a single artisan on any of my characters.
  • doublewulfdoublewulf Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Enter workshop, look at summer provisioning tasks, try to equip an artisan.
    Observed: no artisan available
    Expected: artisan available.

This has been double checked with other members of my alliance and many report also missing their summer festival artisan.
  • doublewulfdoublewulf Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Yeah, I'm on PS4 and can't get mine either.
    Not in PC too.
  • willert#9150 willert Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    the Artisan does not Show up after entering the Workshop... entered 12 Chars.. got the Artisan on 2
  • ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    Same issue. It's a running joke on Discord.
  • wickedwar1ock#4166 wickedwar1ock Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Same here. no Artisan for the workshop. I am on XBOX. I also have one toon so far that has not got the Favors of Sune. Every year I always have to wait for a patch to get the worker.

Edited I also just checked all my toons and none of them have Sahha Balls from last year. I never did all the Sahha Balls last year and still should have alot left. Not sure if this is part of whats going on or not.
    Post edited by wickedwar1ock#4166 on
    Wicked War1ock
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Can confirm. No artisan for me as well.
  • robtnrobtn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 81 Arc User
    Same issue again
    Everything's Shiny, Not to Fret
This discussion has been closed.