test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Blood War Broken Clock - No Bosses

obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User

Notice the countdown clock is in negative numbers.
Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?

Comments

• Options
    psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    at least you saw a boss, i've done 6 at 100% on Mog and no spawn on my maps.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I'll escalate this. Thanks!
  • Options
    obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited July 2020

at least you saw a boss, i've done 6 at 100% on Mog and no spawn on my maps.

Actually never saw one. The timer eventually went positive and then went to 100% for Mog, but then we sat for 15+ minutes and no one in any instance saw him.

Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • Options
    psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    i just saw Mog after 6 or 7 no shows, actually got a hit in, got the rewards, but didn't get the quest credit for killing him, so now i'll have to wait 2 more days to get him to spawn on the same map as I am, just to try and get the quest to complete.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I saw mog get killed 3 times and was able to participate in 2. it seems like he spawns on some maps but not others. but the spawns were really random. they weren't every ten minutes much longer apart
  • Options
    lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    I was in an instance tonight where ZoneChat said Mog didn't spawn anywhere. At the end of the 10 minutes, he appeared to spawn in all zones. However, not everyone who hit him before he vanished got rewards, and not everyone who hit him got quest credit, and it wasn't the same people in both cases: Some people got rewards but not credit, some reported credit but not rewards.

Any chance of fixing the other BHE and just making Mog/Gary triggerable per-instance BHEs like the non-Tyrant BHE in Omu?