test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When was the last time New armor/spells/abilities were added?

demonickk23demonickk23 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
Plz don't read this as bashing or thinking bad of the game, I really enjoy neverwinter but I was wondering when was the last time they made new models for armor(not recolored/resused) or added new spells/abilities(not making new ones to replace removed abilities). I'm not saying they don't do this, I just am relatively new to the game and don't know too much about the game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    demonickk23demonickk23 Member Posts: 20 Arc User

Plz don't read this as bashing or thinking bad of the game, I really enjoy neverwinter but I was wondering when was the last time they made new models for armor(not recolored/resused) or added new spells/abilities(not making new ones to replace removed abilities). I'm not saying they don't do this, I just am relatively new to the game and don't know too much about the game

Armour: every mod there is something new. Not necessary exciting but there are some chase items.
    For ability, last time was mod 16. e.g. for Barbarian, axestorm was new.

I am not sure if that qualifies your definition of 'new model' though.
    ah ok, ty for the reply, like i said I was just wondering because I am casual and still learning things about the game. I really enjoy it and the universe its set in but when it comes to things like new armors and abilities or the consistency at which they add new things to the game i am still learning. again ty for the reply
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    alanea#4230 alanea Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    basically they added abilities only twice in game history .. module 6 and module 16
    its always bound to level cap increase in between expect just new gear (usually 1-3 bis pieces per module + mountain of pointless trash worse than 3 modules old pieces for that slot)
    so ignore itemlevel .... this isnt wow where you replace all gear with every "patch" but most people use " mix" from lets say last 5 expansions because poorly balanced "equip power" outshines slight stat gain by miles

and simple lines as 5% damage or 3% ranged damage can be worth more than rest of stats on item
    but weapons are exception higher ilvl wins 99% time = base damage on weapons is single most important stat power, crit , damage buffs ... everything just multiplies this base value
    Post edited by alanea#4230 on