test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

missing appearace gear on nyanzaru vendor

lame22334lame22334 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
where did all the aztec looking gear go on that vendor? i wanted to get that huge wooden/obsidian chip two hander off him but all of it is gone now:( is there another place to buy it?

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    lame22334 said:

where did all the aztec looking gear go on that vendor? i wanted to get that huge wooden/obsidian chip two hander off him but all of it is gone now:( is there another place to buy it?

Do you mean Chultan Adventuer fashion?

If yes,
    ] -> Jungles of Chult -> Chult Store -> Chultan Adventurer (costs: 2500 riches)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    He's talking about the barbarian sword.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • lame22334lame22334 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    That isn't "appearance gear". It was actual gear we used once.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    i know that...you can add it to your appearance tab which is why i want it.
    Right now you can't as it was cycled out. It happens.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Yes, that is the Chultan armor from modules 12 & 13 (July, 2017 to Feb, 2018) the next module they will ziltch out the next sets in Ravenloft. I think Spy Gear or maybe that one is gone already? There is a belief that ignorant players, will buy it up for something other than fashion. For example; I took notice that the SOMI quest with the princess no longer offers the restorable weapons. They think someone might actually go to the trouble of restoring old weapons for use. Maybe they will toss the armor out as a fashion item or maybe open a fashion store? I doubt that, because that makes too much sense. If you are very lucky, maybe they will open up a new Fall fashion line, and sell it as a 10,000 zen bundle in the zen store.

Good Luck! <3
    wb-cenders.gif
    What a crock...they could at least put them up for sale as appearance items. I made a toon specifically for that sword...now...hes destined for the deletion bin :(
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    lame22334 said:

What a crock...they could at least put them up for sale as appearance items. I made a toon specifically for that sword...now...hes destined for the deletion bin :(

Is there any chance for one that looks alike? I know a lot of gear happens to be just a reskin of old gear. Black Ice gear and the Vallenhas gear look the same - they just changed the colors. Maybe something from the Red Feather clan would work? I would look into that possibility, before dumping the character. I don't want to get your hopes up, it is just my attempt at rescue, before you lose all progress.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    I would suspect maybe one day they will put them on the trader in Mantol Derith. That is probably where you need to hope they will get added back into the game.
    You can still get the one from the Tyrant hunt. Not the wooden paddle with the spikes, but the one with the teeth along one side of it.