test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CAN NOT LOG ON GAME DO TO LOST CONNECTION TO ACCOUNT SERVER?

tigerlady49tigerlady49 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I just change my password and i still can not log in WT
Tagged:

Answers

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Yes, it's called "Maintenance Downtime". Happens every week at the same day and time.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Yes, it's called "Maintenance Downtime". Happens every week at the same day and time.

I think someone forgot to turn off the green "open for business" light this time around. I logged in about an hour and 10 mins before the end of schedule, and got the message "Could not authenticate account" and I realized, oh yes, Thursday maintenance.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    I've been running errands today for a dead woman. Haven't been able to log in yet.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    Was there even an maintenance? My select character screen has stayed on since last night. And I can still play at this moment.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Maintenance was canceled. There was a patch on Preview last night so it is likely that something was found that caused them to delay. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens tomorrow.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • antok500#4237 antok500 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Yes maintenance was cancelled. Kreatyve mentioned it on Twitter at 3:17.

The subsequent log in problems were referred to by Cryptic on Twitter in German and French with a request for patience. This happened shortly after the cancellation of maintenance. I was affected. I know it was Thursday but the servers did not switch off and the maintenance message disappeared so I continued playing but was then kicked out and could not log back in. It was fixed pretty quickly.

pitshade is right the maintenance has been rescheduled for Friday
  • antok500#4237 antok500 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Lol, 5pm PT for maintenance or perhaps in 30 minutes instead (1am UK time)
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Down now for maintenance.... please fix the mail.

Thank you for fixing the mail system.
    Post edited by sandukutupu on
    wb-cenders.gif