test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Summer Artisan

keru#9279 keru Member Posts: 44 Arc User
I had 20 fully upgraded artesans and assumed didn't get the one from the event bc all slots were taken, so i deleted one but I guess was a wrong thing to do bc I still don't have an artesan for the Summer Event. I restarted the console and nothing.
Is there something in specific I have to do and I'm unaware of? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• agoraotro#4630 agoraotro Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    @keru#9279 It is bugged at the moment, due to be fixed on Tuesday's patch.

Thread can be read here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1256987/update-all-platforms-summer-provision-artisan
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    When it works, you don't need to remove your artisan. You will need to go to Workshop. One summer artisan will be offered. The artisan slot will be increased by 1 to accommodate it.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    So, it's Tuesday and there is no maintenance, so no patch to fix this.... No update on the forum that I can see either... Gotta hate liers....
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User

So, it's Tuesday and there is no maintenance, so no patch to fix this.... No update on the forum that I can see either... Gotta hate liers....

I don't know what a lier is but a liar the devs are not. The maintenance simply got postponed and will likely happen tomorrow. As for the reason why, that is unknown right now. They will give us an update later I'm sure.
  • anne#9861 anne Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Nothing like a broken promise. So when, exactly, do y’all plan to fix this?
  • redthermosredthermos Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Well what sucks more is that if you can't get the artisan because of last years fvck up then you can't get saha balls by doing the quests either. So this year has become a total klusterfvck. Sadly I was hoping to making some sorbet. But unfortunately 1 week of grinding down the drain. 5 moral to make sorbet or overnight workshop it but I don't think I'll be able to make much this year. Sad. I see a patch this morning but what about the 16 ballz I'll be missing on top of the moral too
  • roseypalmer#7773 roseypalmer Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Kinda annoyed I had my artisan yesterday and now today it's gone. When will there be a hard fix for this? Hope it's soon!!
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User

Kinda annoyed I had my artisan yesterday and now today it's gone. When will there be a hard fix for this? Hope it's soon!!

My Artisan has not disappeared. Did you submit a ticket over it?